Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for players

SVxAnnihilation
SVxAnnihilation
Soul Shriven
So i've been looking for people to play ESO with and i've had no luck, so i thought i'd try the forums. I'm on the Xbox NA server and i have two characters, 1 who's a level 20 Redguard dragonknight, and a Dunmer Dragonknight who i'm in the process of making if anybody would like to play with me my Xbox ID is SVxAnnihilation id prefer it if u had a mic so we can communicate but i don't really care message me on Xbox if you're interested.
  • ZOS_MaryB
    Moved to correct forum location.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

Staff Post
  • SnugSilver1
    I have a small guild and I'd be glad to add you to the ranks if your interested
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    My Gt is Daishin15 I run a guild called Fairy Tail. We have plenty of good people for you to play with in any faction to be honest. We are mainly an EP guild
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.