Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Im looking for and Xb1 Trading Guiild

Carterboy254
Carterboy254
✭✭
Hello ladies and Gents im looking for a trading guild where i can sell most of my items that i don't use instead of selling them to NPC for really nothing hopefully real players may need them and want them i do a lot of crafting so i sell a lot of ingots and crafting items for the game i hope that the listing price aint overboard high nor does the guild leader makes no attempts to put us in guild traders ii also buy a lot so i hope the prices isn't sky high especially recipes i know how knuckleheads charge an arm and legs for blue nd up recipes "Homie DOnt Play THAT!!!!!!!!""""" my gt is XxD Cart3rxX on Xbox 1 send a FR or Guild invite I like to be in 4 Trading guilds and than my own social, PVP, PVE, Dungeon Guild Thanks Yall sorry this post is messy im in a rush....
Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.