Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Ebonheart Pact Guild The CooT Clan (PVP & PVE)

gretz32
gretz32
Soul Shriven
About us

We are a small group of friends who have been playing video games together for nearly a decade (Most of us are 20+ years old)

There will almost always be members online to help you out!

We enjoy PVP, so if you ever want to roll in a big group we can hook you up with one!

If you need help finishing a quest just feel free to ask anyone of us!

Dungeons!!! Everyone likes a good dungeon every once in awhile!

We are currently only 3 members strong but many of our members (about 10 more or so) are in the Army and will be back on base within the next week.

Rank
Your rank within the guild will be determined by a few simple things:

Dedication: Obviously you can be in up to five guilds at a time, so we don't ask that you're constantly playing with us, but just stop on by in guild chat and say hello or group up and take some holds in PVP from time to time would be nice.

Support the guild: We would like to get a guild trader ASAP! This will require donations from many of the members! How much you donate will not only rank you up within the guild, but also significantly benefit you and the entire guild in the long run.

BE MATURE: Most important of them all! No need to cause arguments.

Benefits

We plan on doing weekly giveaways to members who have proven themselves worthy! Whether on the battle field or recruiting new members to the guild.

You'll get to grow and become stronger than if you were by yourself or with other guilds who don't care about their members and just use you so they have the numbers they need!

Make friends!! Isn't that what gaming is all about?

For every member you recruit I will personally pay you 100 gold (rewards will stop once we reach 200 members). With other rewards at milestones (@50 recruits you will receive 10,000 gold to buy "Sweet Roll" the horse).

How to Join

Leave a post here on the discussion (race, class, etc... and obv. your Gamertag) or feel free to message me on Xbox! My GT is Gretz32