Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questions about building a good Templar tank/paladin for patches post 2.0

GallantGuardian
GallantGuardian
✭✭✭✭
So I'm sure this is something I shoulda searched for but I couldn't really find what I wanted to know... I'm just looking fir some advice on set gear that I create what's some opinions? Right now I'm using the seducer set and working on integrating pieces of history Into it...

Does this sound good? What would you do different and why? I don't feel like I'm getting stronger every piece I have on right now is infused or divine I'm using the health Mundas stone...

I use sword and shield

Any tips on a secondary weap?

I use on my first load

Ransack heroic slash puncturing sweeps focus from healing tree the radiant shield and the solar prison ultimate...

Any suggestions there?

Keep in mind I want to be able to still kill stuff solo but I want to be pretty darn tanky...

I've been going 50/50 with attributes in magic and health

Any help would be appreciated