Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ELITIST JERKS - [XB1-NA] [Daggerfall PVE/PVP] [ENDGAME]

FLIP4FZL
FLIP4FZL
Soul Shriven
Short and sweet, I want to recruit the most elite players that currently play on XB1-NA Daggerfall. This is currently a new guild and I do not expect everyone to be max level yet, we will dungeon group and quest together as we make it to level cap and veteral levels. If you are interested in being part of this clan, feel free to message me.

P.S. – I led many elite Counter-Strike 1.6, CS:Source, CS:GO teams that won plenty of money in league play and tournaments around the world. I also led a World of Warcraft clan for a while pre-catalyst and was the best arcane mage on Illidan, PVE and PVP at that time. Very experienced player and mature, I know what I want and you should, also.
  • mpHoffmasta
    mpHoffmasta
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm interested in joining. Did a lot of PvE in previous MMO's. Vanguard 1 Nightblade DPS on Daggerfall Covenant. Looking for people to dungeon/12 man with. Competent, reliable, and consistent. Toss me an invite in-game!

Gamertag : MpHoffmasta
  • FLIP4FZL
    FLIP4FZL
    Soul Shriven
    Nice, would be a great addition to what this guild wants to do, sent an in-game request.
  • Neboh
    Neboh
    Were you also on FFXI? Your guild name is very familiar...
    "No one is worthy. We are made worthy."
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neboh wrote: »
    Were you also on FFXI? Your guild name is very familiar...

he ripped the name from a WoW theorycrafting website/guild.
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• FLIP4FZL
    FLIP4FZL
    Soul Shriven
    Pman85 is correct, I did play FFXI for awhile too.
  • GNRNCSBLSS
    GNRNCSBLSS
    ✭✭
    Just the type of guild I was looking for ;]

Foreal though, I'm interested, I'm getting close to level 50 (should be by the weekend, on two different characters) and I've realized that all of my current guilds are extremely casual, which I don't mind, but... I miss being with people who know what they're doing.
    GT: FulgurK

I'm on pretty much daily starting around 6ish EST, and I'll be down for PvE or PvP anytime.
  • FLIP4FZL
    FLIP4FZL
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I don't mind the casualness of the game either but I also miss playing with like minded guys wanting to accomplish tough feats. I'll send you a request soon.
  • Narjira
    Narjira
    I am interested. I am a caster dps/healer dragonknight currently vet 8. I am mainly looking for a end game guild doing dungeons and trials.

GT = Strife h2o
  • FLIP4FZL
    FLIP4FZL
    Soul Shriven
    Okay I'm interested in all of you. My buddies convinced me to get the game just a couple days ago. I'm almost level 29 so bare with me as I level to Veteran.
  • FLIP4FZL
    FLIP4FZL
    Soul Shriven
    Alright, I'm veteran lvl 4 now. Looking to find people that are also veteran rank, to start doing dungeon and group grind's to vet 14. Post on here or message me to get an invite.

(Most of my real life friends are in this clan, they are not veteran rank yet but some are getting close)