The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

PTS Maintenance on 7/6

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hi everyone,

Today, we will be performing maintenance on the PTS. Please note that we are not publishing the Imperial City patch at this time; we are just rebooting the server and doing some back-end work in preparation.

Thanks!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it being brought up to 2.0.13 that was released today?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Seaber
    Seaber
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. It has been mega buggy lately
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In preparation... makes IC coming on PTS sounds like "SOON" :D
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Character copy by any chance?
    Options
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Today, we will be performing maintenance on the PTS. Please note that we are not publishing the Imperial City patch at this time; we are just rebooting the server and doing some back-end work in preparation.

Thanks!

I won't even pretend otherwise... my heartbeat quickened a little when I saw the words "PTS Maintenance" on the dev tracker.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on July 6, 2015 5:07PM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe the "back end work" that Gina is referring to means getting the PTS up to the current production version?

Probably is my guess.
    Options
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Maybe the "back end work" that Gina is referring to means getting the PTS up to the current production version?

Probably is my guess.

Based on absolutely no official information, unofficial hints, inside knowledge of any sort or otherwise... I'm going to take an educated guess that we'll all be clamoring to get on the ESO PTS on the 13th :p.

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably is my guess.

Based on absolutely no official information, unofficial hints, inside knowledge of any sort or otherwise... I'm going to take an educated guess that we'll all be clamoring to get on the ESO PTS on the 13th :p.

Based on the same lack of official information and the total lack of inside information of any type, I think it will be the week of the 13th, but not on the 13th. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Probably is my guess.

Based on the same lack of official information and the total lack of inside information of any type, I think it will be the week of the 13th, but not on the 13th. :smile:

Magic eight-ball says, "Answer hazy. Check back later." :smile:

MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably is my guess.

Agreed. Isn't PTS (big) patch day normally Thursday? For some reason I keep thinking that. I've already voiced my guesses that it will hit PTS on the 16th lol.. although hat is a bit hopeful.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Probably is my guess.

Agreed. Isn't PTS (big) patch day normally Thursday? For some reason I keep thinking that. I've already voiced my guesses that it will hit PTS on the 16th lol.. although hat is a bit hopeful.

Both 1.5 and 1.6 hit the PTS on Mondays.
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »

Probably is my guess.

Both 1.5 and 1.6 hit the PTS on Mondays.

Isn't something Thursdays? Hmmmm
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Thanks!

EXCITE :D
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
    Options
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @MissBizz either way... I'd recommend everyone make sure to have their PTS client downloaded now, and ready that patcher for the week to update. (Again, just a general reminder for anyone randomly reading this, I do not have any information at all that you don't that makes me think this. It is my guesstimate :)).

Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given what is being said on another thread in General Discussion, it sounds unlikely that the PTS will be updated with the Imperial City next week. Sigh...
    Options