Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Me need Guildie

Headberg2174
I am in dire need of finding a good Guild. I hate people just sending me invites. I am in the Pact and on East Coast time. I have been playing MMOs for 15 years. I have a headset. I am mature (sometimes :p ). I have no problem helping people out and giving them Mats or Items as long as they don't get what they want and leave the guild. I have a lvl 28 Shadowblade. If you have a website for your guild that is a bonus to me. You can send it to me so I can check it out. Thank you for your time.
The Bible: The Best Fantasy Novel I ever read.
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    i got a solid EP guild. If you are in the VR side, we run pledges daily (gold and silver). We have a bank full of crafting mats and a guild store (that hopefully won the trader last night). we run Cyrodiil as a guild group about twice a week.
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• Headberg2174
    Pman85 wrote: »
    i got a solid EP guild. If you are in the VR side, we run pledges daily (gold and silver). We have a bank full of crafting mats and a guild store (that hopefully won the trader last night). we run Cyrodiil as a guild group about twice a week.

Sorry Noob Question: What is VR side?
    The Bible: The Best Fantasy Novel I ever read.
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Veteran Ranks.
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!