Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are there any lorebooks in Cyrodiil?

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
I mean the ones that count towards Mage's Guild reputation. I'm trying to get Meteor (currently rank 8) and I've just finished collecting all of the ones in my first alliance (and Coldharbour).

EDIT: I'd like a link to a map, if possible. I've looked all over the place and there doesn't seem to be one. I'm a completionist, so I want to make sure I get them all.
Edited by Azurephoenix999 on July 8, 2015 8:12PM
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Quite a few actually, but I can't remember which ones.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a map that shows them all? Cyrodiil is a big place. I've looked for a map but I can't find one that shows me where they are.
    Edited by Azurephoenix999 on July 5, 2015 9:34PM
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

Except esohead doesn't seem to have a page on CYRODIIL lorebooks.
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    The book on Molag Bal is in the vampire cave SE of BRK. Look for the mountain symbol.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    There are a ton, I've had my luck in random Imp camps as well as old cities that are just a gathering of buildings on your map. Just ride around and stay away from seiges I'm sure you can conjure a rank up in a day of exploration
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.
  • alaiham2002
    Use the addin lorebooks
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use the addin lorebooks

I'm on console, that won't work.
  • xbutch
    xbutch
    Have a look here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/82874/the-hardest-lore-books-to-find-can-you-help

Apparently all the maps websites don't have a Cyrodiil section.I guess they stopped updating after the addon came out?

On EsoHead however I found a few locations in Cyrodiil on the single book webpage:
    http://www.esohead.com/books/262-on-the-nature-of-coldharbour
    http://www.esohead.com/books/252-the-consecrations-of-arkay

etc.

I checked the ones I was missing in the Journal-Lorebooks menu and looked them up on esohead one by one.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Most ruins and delves have them as well as a few scattered around. It pays to explore ruined towers and buildings.
  • Filthy_Ramhole
    Filthy_Ramhole
    Soul Shriven
    Dulfy.com has good maps
    XB1 - NA - AD - AUSTRALIAN ON PAROLE IN THE UK - NIGHTBLADE
    DeeJ is a Pegboy