Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for XBOX One friends to quest/adventure with :) Always active, very friendly!

EmpressFuriosa
EmpressFuriosa
Soul Shriven
Hey guys :)

I'd love to meet some new players and team up for adventure on ESO on xbox one! I'm friendly and I also have a mic :)

I'm a Level 15 Breton Sorceror and I play very often :)

My Gamertag is: SinghSahib84

Please add me folks :D
  • theaop
    theaop
    Soul Shriven
    You're welcome to join my guild.

Look at sig for details and shoot me a message on live
    Xbox One Guild
    Aldmeri Dominion
    "Order of Tamriel" Open to all!
    GT: TheA0P
    We're looking for more members!
  • SumericanSlim
    I am a guild master looking to recruit. I'm active every day message me on here or Xbox one @ Slumerican Slim if interested
  • Shushrooms
    Shushrooms
    Soul Shriven
    I'm just going to drop my GT here: Shushrooms. I'm a level 12 Nightblade Nord right now, still playing around with builds and seeing what I like. I'm pretty active, I have a mic, and I'm friendly too. Send me a message and let me know you're from the forums!
  • Zeth163
    Zeth163
    my GT: Zeth163. Im looking for people to run quest and maybe a guild. I work a liquor store schedule so I need people I can play with at night and early morning. very friend (slight crazy ;p)
    Bring fourth the Four Horsemen and let the Apocalypse judge the wicked
  • SumericanSlim
    Hey Zeth I have a werewolf vampire guild if interested. We play throught the day and most of the night. If interested message me on here or on Xbox at Slumerican Slim