Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mount armor

kamikaze590
Hello everyone, I was wondering, how do you get the armor on your mount? Can you buy it? Or is there a quest that gives it? Thanks!
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    I believe you get the armor look after you upgrade the mounts stamina levels to a certain point
  • kamikaze590
    I believe you get the armor look after you upgrade the mounts stamina levels to a certain point

Oh ok thanks!
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    You also get saddle bags by increasing mount carrying capacity, and upgraded saddle by increasing mount run speed.
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are three riding attributes you can upgrade at the stablemaster.

1. Speed. Upgrading speed makes your mount faster.
    Once you upgrade speed 20 times, straps are added to your saddle (legwarmers are added to cat mounts).

2. Stamina. Upgrading stamina makes it harder to get knocked off your mount by damage.
    Once you upgrade stamina 20 times, armor is added to your mount's head.

3. Capacity. Upgrading capacity increases your inventory space.
    Once you upgrade capacity 20 times, saddlebags are added to your mount.

PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank