Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Horse Upgrades Help

torchward
torchward
✭✭
So basically I spent 2500 crowns on a horse and now there's a new horse which looks even more badass, and now I want that one. Something I can't find on the forums is whether the upgrades that I've bought on the first horse move over to the second horse? And I'm not talking about visuals I'm talking about genuine performance stats like stamina and speed, or are the stats on the new horse going to be 0? Awaiting a response! :)
  • Barkingllama
    In the past, each mount was trained separately, but now the upgrades are tied to your character, and affect all mounts that character owns.
  • torchward
    torchward
    ✭✭
    Oh right, what a great idea thanks for the quick response!
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Keep in mind though (and you may have already known and or noticed these), but the mounts you purchase are locked to the server you buy them on. If you bought on NA, you don't get it on the Europe server. Also, the upgrades transfer between mounts of the same character. If you switch characters, you will have access to the mount (if you're on the same server), but the upgrades will be back at 0.