Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

armor question

ActiveWheat
ActiveWheat
Soul Shriven
so one thing im still unsure of as i slowly lvl is how does end game armor work out, do you just use a crap load of mats to make the armor as good as you can or is there like dedicated pve/pvp sets you earn. thanks in advance :)
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's a matter of personal preference and what kind of work you want to put in. There are sets that drop in the veteran zones, but there are (in my opinion) some pretty cool sets that you can make yourself. The problem with that is that those sets require a number of traits to be learned on a particular item.

So for example, if you want Twice Born Star (lets you have two mundus stones), you have to have 5 items that you have all 9 traits researched on.

I'm sure there are drop sets that are "better" than the craftable ones, but it honestly comes to preference and playstyle.