Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

unable to create mac account as it won't let use "already" used email address

madmacks
madmacks
Soul Shriven
guys and gals, gota aquestion that i need help with. my girl friend, like me, beta tested ESO on pc. after beta i was able to continue using my log in details for the game. girlfriend has just down loaded the game on to mac. now while she can still log into ESO online through her mac she cannot log into the game with the same login details. unable to create mac account as it won't let her use her "already" used email address?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    sorry, but your description is a bit fuzzy.

If I understand it right (and filling in the gaps you left) , your girlfriend has bought the game on pc/mac. she allready has an account cause she played the beta and now can't make a new account with the newly bought key?? Am I right?

If so, the behaviour is correct, she needs to login to this website (top left corner - account-) with her beta account. If for some reason she lost the login details she should file a support ticket (I actually had the same issue round march this year and it got resolved pretty quikcly). Support will help het to login to the account on the website and if needed to tie the key to the existing account.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU