Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeoning, PvPing, Biting, and Hardcore Trading Guild. [Waitlist]

m_bottolfsb16_ESO
Edited to reflect current situation:

Hey guys,

The Tribe is recruiting more members. We are currently FULL, but still recruiting. We run a guild bank where everyone contributes what they don't need, so they can take what they do need. We run a guild store where anyone with "Member" rank or higher can sell at, and we rent guild traders for you to make that selling easier. We have dedicated werewolf/vampire ranks for members to graduate to, in order for new members to find a quick and easy werewolf/vampire bite. Lastly, of course, we play the game too! Dungeons and PvP, our members like it all.

So if you're tired of that Trading guild that ONLY does trading, you're welcome to join The Tribe and experience more.

Anyone can join for free, however, all new recruits must deposit a one time only join fee of 2000 gold into the guild bank in order to gain "Member" status, as well as access to withdraw from the guild bank/be able to sell in the guild store. This allows us to bid on guild traders in prime areas.

HOW TO GET ON THE WAITLIST:
Leave your gamertag here with the level of your character. I will be cleaning up the low level recruits who haven't paid to become a Member yet. The first 20 or so people should get in right away as there are some inactive members. Please only apply from this point on if you plan on paying the 2000 gold join fee. Otherwise you will probably be removed in order to make room for someone who will pay.

Thanks for reading!
Edited by m_bottolfsb16_ESO on July 12, 2015 5:40PM
  • Driver86
    Driver86
    Soul Shriven
    Hades Advocate
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    invite sent
  • tempestuous.teapot
    Hi, I'd like to be added. My gamer tag is DarkerMocha722. Thanks!
    ~Teresa
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    invited you
  • Robbyb34
    Robbyb34
    Soul Shriven
    robbyb34 is my GT. Thank you!
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    sent you an invite robby
  • slaypsycho
    slaypsycho
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! I'm new to this game played a lot of skyrim but no where near as good as most people in this place. I'm looking for a friendly guild and willing to help. This guild seems like the one to do that. My Gt is slaypsycho. I'm lvl 8 right now but I rank up fairly quickly.
    Edited by slaypsycho on July 5, 2015 3:34AM
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    sent you an invite slay
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    Now at 350 members
  • WOODYxWOOD
    WOODYxWOOD
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, lvl 23 Regard Templar Tank (RTT, for short LOL) Gamertag is: WOODYxWOOD
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    Invited you woody
  • Numb3r1_Tryhard
    Numb3r1_Tryhard
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Numb3r1 Tryhard
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    Will have to send out an invite later tonight once I get back on
  • watkins3527
    watkins3527
    Soul Shriven
    Watkins3527
  • sircao
    sircao
    Soul Shriven
    GT: caosgomoo

Thanks in advance!
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    Sent out the invites to all of you
  • thejawz
    thejawz
    xxxthe jawzxxx
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    I'm off for the night but I sent a message to one of my officers to invite you so hopefully he does.
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    Still open, approximately 100 spots left before its full.
  • ralinsilver
    Ralinsilver, I would love to join.
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    I invited you ralin, now I'm off to bed. Anyone else wanting an invite will need to wait until tomorrow.
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    Anymore?
  • jk_ibanez
    jk_ibanez
    gamertag - jk ibanez
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    Sent you the invite
  • blackshamrock13
    blackshamrock13
    Soul Shriven
    gt: CookieSMASH13
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    Sent you the invite. Cookie. I'll be online sending invites for the next hour, whoever else wants one.
  • t4a2g0@gmail.com
    t4a2g0@gmail.com
    Soul Shriven
    GT: T4A2G0
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    Invited you. I'm off for the night but anyone else who wants to fill up the last spots leave your gamer tag here.
  • skizwald
    skizwald
    Soul Shriven
    GT Playskizzzer1
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    Invited you sorry for the delay