Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I use other skills while transformed into a werewolf?

PikaMon
PikaMon
Hi, I ordered a werewolf bite just now and I am reading the guide and its skill introduction.
But I still have a question:

Can I still use other skills (such as class skills) after I am transformed into a werewolf?

If no, there are totally only five active skills in the werewolf skill line, so there must be an empty slot, right?

I hope to get the answer here. Thank you!

Best Answers

• ForgottenHeretic
    I don't believe so
    Answer ✓
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, werewolves can only use skills from the werewolf skill tree. This is one of the disadvantages to a werewolf as opposed to a vampire, which can mix vampire skills with class/weapon skills.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Answer ✓
  • PikaMon
    PikaMon
    Oh, sorry I forgot its ult.. So six werewolf skills.
  • PikaMon
    PikaMon
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    No, werewolves can only use skills from the werewolf skill tree. This is one of the disadvantages to a werewolf as opposed to a vampire, which can mix vampire skills with class/weapon skills.

Thanks a lot!