Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP campaigns are making me cry.

James2914
James2914
This has been doing my head in for a while now, and have no clue how to solve it.
I want to play the none-veteran campaign on my Ebonheart toon, but I have an Aldmeri toon assigned to the campaign already, with a 5 day waiting period to reassign, I understand that. I kind of get why 2 characters from opposing factions can't be assigned to the same campaign, the whole "spy" thing, but if there's one thing this game doesn't have for me, it's faction rivalry, that whole "I fu**ing HATE the Horde" in WoW.
What I don't understand is why it automatically reassigns me to the campaign after the 5 days are up?! I can only PVP on Aldmeri in the none-vet zone, and it seems the only way I can check out PVP on another class is if I make yet another Aldmeri toon.

Clearly I'm missing something extremely simple. but I can't for the life of me figure out what the hell that is.
  • James2914
    James2914
    FYI, my question isn't how do I leave a campaign as I know it can't be done. My question is how to I stop it from automatically reassigning me so I can try on a different faction.