Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Tsukuyomi needs you.

Normalhazard
Normalhazard
Soul Shriven
And so, my fellow Aldmerians, ask not what your guild can do for you - ask what can you do for your guild. My fellow citizens of Tamriel: ask not what the Dominion can do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of all.

The guilds server is North America. We are mostly a player vs environment guild, not to say we won't get down on Cyrodiil or Alliance Wars. Full bank access to members; consumables, gear, weapons, and materials of all levels is what you will find in our stocked guild bank. Our main focus is dungeon grinding, questing, delve jumping, world boss encounters, leveling, and enjoying the lore of Elder Scrolls. Our endgame focus, is to be the best guild in Trials and Arenas on the leader board. Our roster is open to all. Tanks, healers, dps, werewolves, and vampires, anyone is welcome to join. If you would like more info, or a invite to the guild then send me a message here, Xbox Live, or using the in-game mail system. As always happy hunting.

Edited by Normalhazard on July 9, 2015 9:36PM
  • Normalhazard
    Normalhazard
    Soul Shriven
    Also, be sure to apply at our guilds website.

www.infinitetsukuyomi.gamerlaunch.com
  • IllegidfaiL
    IllegidfaiL
    Soul Shriven
    I have two questions, 1 anime fan guild? and 2 how many members do you have atm?
  • Normalhazard
    Normalhazard
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry for the late response I haven't been on the forums in a while. Yes it's an anime fan guild, but more importantly a endgame pve guild with about 50 members (keeping small on purpose)