Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where can I go to sell/trade stuff?

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
It's against the rules to do it in these forums, so where else can I go?
Edited by Azurephoenix999 on July 4, 2015 4:07PM
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can do so in game using /zone chat.
    More effective is to buy from trading guild traders ingame and to sell you can join one.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    More effective is to buy from trading guild traders ingame and to sell you can join one.

Console doesn't have zone chat. Plus, I don't want to have to join a guild for a one off trade.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »

Console doesn't have zone chat. Plus, I don't want to have to join a guild for a one off trade.

Maybe you should have stated that you are on console, but you can use voice chat for it instead.

And not joininbg a guild to trade means you limit yourself a lot.

I'll be honest with you..I was sceptical bout it too, but once I got over my skepsis, I did join a trading guild and actually think the system is superior then e.g. an ingame tradingpost. So maybe just test it first before cancelling out on it without trying.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I refer you to a comment I made on another thread.

"Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to go on area chat and go "HEY U GUYZ! HU WANTZ TO BAI MAI ARMORRRR!??" and to have literally nobody respond?"