Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

(NA PS4 Ebonheart Pact) Blood Oath Clan

WildSide
WildSide
Whats up fellow members of The Pact! Are you looking for a guild to run dungeons with? Someone to do some pvp with? Do you seek out other people who want to enjoy ESO in a relaxed, laid back environment? Then i would encourage you to check out The Blood Oath Clan! We would rather grow slowly and grow with the RIGHT people, than just mass invite every character we run across, so when we look in the roster for a dungeon group, or pvp group, we actually know who these people are on this list.

If you think you would like to check out a small, and slowly growing community dedicated to enjoying all aspects of ESO together, then feel free to contact any of the following people in game for an invite to the clan:

(these are case sensitive btw)

wild6887
GrimNacho462
Unb1nd

Or leave a post here and ill get with you as soon as i can!

/Salute
Wild
  • West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    do we have to join a forum, or do any trial period?
  • alleycat22469
    Looking to play with other adults, are there any here?
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    West1389 wrote: »
    do we have to join a forum, or do any trial period?

@ West1389 There is no forum to join or "trial" period. Although members that are overtly confrontational or that start fights/disrupt the laid back, fun environment may be removed. (This would be after being asked a couple times to watch what they do/say of course, but I pretty much operate on a 3 strikes and you're out policy)
    Looking to play with other adults, are there any here?

@ alleycat22469 The guild is currently almost entirely comprised of adults in their late 20s to mid 30's.

If either of you would like more info, or an invite to check it out, feel free to let me know!

*edited to add quotes
    Edited by WildSide on July 5, 2015 2:28AM
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    We have added a few new members in the last couple of days! We are still looking for more to be a part of this community!
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    We have a group running some vet dungeons now and moving into vet ranks! We still have some leveling folks as well tho! Come check
    It out
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    Still recruiting new people! We have been slowly growing, building a decent community along the way! Come check us out!
  • BigDSoulReaper
    If you your having trouble getting members, I am willing to accept smaller guilds into mine(Immortal Kings). We have 80+ members and a website site set up. We also are a tight nit group of people with the same type of standards as what you have stated. We do PvP, PvE, Dungeons, Contests, and Events weekly. If your interested please have your Guild Master contact me through this site. Thank you for your time.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    We are sitting on a solid base membership now, but we are still looking for more members to explore the world of eso with!
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    We will be having a "dungeon run extravaganza" on sat July 21 where we will group up with new members and run dungeons! If your looking for a fun, relaxed place to make friends and find people to group with, come check out Blood Oath Clan!
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    Sorry, that should say Sat July 25! Sorry for the typo...
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    Today is the day! Join BOC and we are on all day running dungeons with those that want to!
  • Drkill3r_x
    I'm down Psn drkill3r_x
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    We are still seeking new members! Come check us out. We have cookies.