The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• DOliver84
    DOliver84
    Soul Shriven
    Interested, DOliver84
  • krypticalx
    krypticalx
    Soul Shriven
    GT: iiPlayDxrtyAsff
    Would love to join!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent those I could. Please make sure you’re not at max guild capacity; you can only be a part of 5 guilds. If you are in 5 guiids already, an invite can not be sent.
  • Fish_Tacos
    Could I get an invite? GT: slggishapple
    My main is a night blade and my secondary is a sorcerer. My CP is 351.
  • shadelostwolf
    shadelostwolf
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I'm still fairly new to the game and I love the exploring and filling in my map, taking on dungeons, and finding treasure maps. I'll probably start to get busy again soon when classes start back up and I was hesitant on joining a guild but your guild sounds like a good fit.
    If its at all possible my Xbox GT is shadelostwolf
    My character is a night blade and part of the AD alliance and around level 44
    Thank you!

My best friend is trying to log in to ask for a guild invite but she's having problems signing in. Her GT is RainyDaySmiles7 and is also in the AD alliance.
    Edited by shadelostwolf on August 2, 2018 9:06PM
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent to both those GTs.
  • LIG07
    LIG07
    Soul Shriven
    I am in interested. I am a new player, only level 40 warden at the moment still trying to learn and figure out this awesome game.

GT: LuckyIrishGuy07
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • SARedGinger
    SARedGinger
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! I'm generally a fairly solo player but have been delving into the dungeons and have learned quick the random teams can be an unnecessary time sink with mismatched players and drops every other boss... I'm curious as to the guild play and organization as well, so I'm interested to learn, if you have extra room. :)

My main is a war mage build, aldmeri dominion, at 450 Champion points. Secondary, is brand spanking new, I think level 8, but going to be stealthy and archery strong...

GT is same as my tag here, SARedGinger. Please let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to do. Thanks!!
  • dmeglan
    dmeglan
    Hey I was in the guild and somehow now I'm not : /

Can I get another invite?

JediThug
    Edited by dmeglan on August 8, 2018 6:05AM
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites than can be sent have.
  • crestwood
    crestwood
    Soul Shriven
    I’d love an invite.

Crestwood5
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent!
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Used to be a part of this guild a while back. Just started playing again and would like an invite plz!

@Syniister
    GT: SoCalSynner
    Edited by Syniister on August 8, 2018 11:47PM
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent, welcome back!
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    more of a raider but enjoy helping people, from eu server but would like to join gt Camb0 Sl1ce
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent. Thank you for your Interest
  • Derelicta20
    Returning player to ESO looking for a place to call home. Haven't played in about 2 or so years so I have a lot to learn again! Will be using a fresh character to help with the learning process :D

GT: xDERELICTAx
    GT: xDERELICTAx

When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?!' Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

—Cave Johnson, Portal 2
  • StankyMcPoohole
    StankyMcPoohole
    Soul Shriven
    StankyMcPoohole is my GT. Level 11 right now.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent!
  • TheClamp
    TheClamp
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there! If at all possible could I join your guild please? GT is TaperingClamp33
  • RagingTempest
    RagingTempest
    Soul Shriven
    Hey my GT is RagingTempest I and I'd like to join if at all possible, thanks!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent!
  • scriswell
    scriswell
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Gingeravenger92
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • KillerElite3894
    KillerElite3894
    Soul Shriven
    GT: KillerElite3894

Mainly a Solo player but will help out when I can!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent.
  • nevarobin
    nevarobin
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining. My gt is LaPoussiere
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • Zeddicus333
    Zeddicus333
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like a perfect fit for me. My gamertag is TrueRebelPride. I look forward to jumping in with y'all.