The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• chrismcdonald1971_ESO
    chrismcdonald1971_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Gamer Tag is DraydDrevniak. I'm a new player on XO. I have several high levels on PC. Switched because I don't really want to sit at my puter anymore. I'm just starting to back into the game and looking for a low-stress guild. Also, I'm a student so my play time is sporadic.
  • the_niskala
    the_niskala
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to be part of the guild.

GT - Niskala
  • mrpunisher7
    mrpunisher7
    ✭✭
    invites sent
  • bosticmw
    bosticmw
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a good guild.Gt: Crowstalker151 and in game name is Night'hunter
    Edited by bosticmw on February 25, 2017 3:54AM
  • Sir_Cr0w
    Sir_Cr0w
    Soul Shriven
    Penguin On Fire
  • Tukkaa
    Tukkaa
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to join GT livefreeordie
  • Swantonimo
    Swantonimo
    Soul Shriven
    My in game name is Swan Hawks. My gamer tag on xbox live is Swantonimo. I would greatly like to join your alls guild. I am 40 and I am a retired Marine. I play a lot of MMO's and I like to run with a group if you are willing to accept me. I will await your answer and thank you for the consideration.

Lvl 43 Dragon Knight
    Alliance: Covenant
    Race: Redguard

Tank
  • beighjustin_ESO
    OG_Recruit_Banner.png

Are you looking for a casual guild? Do you have real life responsibilities that limit your game time? If so, then OBSIDIAN GUARD is the right guild for you.

We are an EP based guild that is open to any alliance. We are an active, but casual guild and have expanded the guild's experience online to Azura's Keep at obsidianguard.org and Discord for mobile chat. This is where our members organize groups for PvE/Undaunted dailies/dungeons. The guild hosts regular events such as a monthly lottery, dolmen and world boss completions, skyshard hunting, PvP nights, sewer runs, social trials, etc. We also hold special events/contests where prizes are awarded.

Interested in leveling your crafting? We have master crafters that can help you level your crafting skills or create gear for your characters. We have sister guilds that can help with provisioning, finding recipes, acquiring materials for crafting, or even farming for motifs. A huge benefit is that we do not charge guild fees. However, this means we do not have a trader. We do have a market in Azura's Keep and a specific channel on Discord where you can post or request items to buy/sell/trade with other members. It is not required that you join our website or Discord to be a member.

Our core philosophies have always been to enjoy playing with a laid back crew whenever you can and help out other members when needed.

If you are interested in more serious, end-game content, the guild is actively recruiting for our elite trials team, The Order of Obsidian. We ask that players who are interested have characters rank 50 CP 160 in order to be considered. Currently, the team runs trials on Sundays at 8:30 PM EST. If you have any questions, please contact our trials captain GT: SavageFire124 or visit our website.

If you're interested in joining us, please reply to the forum with your Xbox Live GT and we'll get an invite sent ASAP. OBSIDIAN GUARD is one of the longest running active guilds on the Xbox One NA server. Come join a guild where everyone has helped shape it into a home away from home!

I'm interested. I can't be online all the time due to having a job and always taking care of responsibilities. I'm a deaf gamer. My gamertag is C3G Jester.
  • beer_ninja
    invite pls..? GT: Beer Ninja 1
  • Josh_r3mixed
    Josh_r3mixed
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please! GT: Josh R3mixed
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent! If you did not receive one, please resubmit your gamer tag and one will be sent again. Thank you for your interest.
  • beighjustin_ESO
    Invites have been sent! If you did not receive one, please resubmit your gamer tag and one will be sent again. Thank you for your interest.

I didn't get the invite. My GT is C3G Jester
  • Chronicburn
    Chronicburn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gt is onodrim2000 ... send invite when ya can
  • ShiftyCasual
    ShiftyCasual
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds Perfect :)

GT : Shifty Casual
  • Jheslep
    Jheslep
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I'd appreciate an invite, if you have room!
    GT: Meeso Heffay

Thank you,
    Jeff
    Edited by Jheslep on February 25, 2017 6:48AM
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent!
  • billsie
    billsie
    Soul Shriven
    Exactly what I've been looking for. If you have room, I'd like to join :)

GT: Billsie
  • SirHoss
    SirHoss
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like a good fit for me, would appreciate an invite.
    GT: SirHoss WA
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent!
  • Yetizai
    Yetizai
    Hey OG. I got booted for inactivity but I've been playing again and would like another invite if i could please. Thanks.

GT-Yetizai
    Edited by Yetizai on February 26, 2017 10:09PM
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely! Invite has been sent! Apologies for having to release you, needed to make room for more active players. Glad to have you back!
  • ShadowForest
    ShadowForest
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, my partner and I play casually and would love a guild we could trade with complete some of the content. If you have space would love an invite thanks :smile: GT - ShadowForest
  • Red69Widow
    Red69Widow
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me Xbox GT is Red69Widow
    Thanks!
  • Tupacalypse1227
    Tupacalypse1227
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, RandallFrost, I would like to join your guild but I do not have a headset, I do not own any of the dlc either as car insurance is killing my paycheck with that be an issue will these be an issue in joining your guild?
  • Yetizai
    Yetizai
    Absolutely! Invite has been sent! Apologies for having to release you, needed to make room for more active players. Glad to have you back!

All good, for the time I was inactive it was expected. Just nice to be back and see some familiar faces.
  • brud1136
    brud1136
    Soul Shriven
    GT sittingmammal34
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    GT: freccury
  • Adhamhnon
    Adhamhnon
    Soul Shriven
    I'm very interested, relatively new to the game older player. GT: Adhamhnon
  • RandallFrost