Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• JuniorChicken
    JuniorChicken
    Soul Shriven
    SamwiseJongUN

If you're still going I'd very much like to join
  • natewcc
    natewcc
    Soul Shriven
    GT: The Cajuns Fam
    Character Name: Nate the Optimystic

I would love to join if you are still recruiting!
  • MRoz78
    MRoz78
    MRoz78

Same here if u are still taking people I would like to join too!!
    GT: Mr Oz 1974
  • InsolentMinor
    InsolentMinor
    Soul Shriven
    If still recruiting...GT=InsolentMinor
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent! Thanks for your interest!
  • Notorious82
    Notorious82
    Soul Shriven
    Are you new to the game? 16+ years old? Looking for a casual guild? Have responsibilities that limits your game time? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this might be the right guild for you. We are the Obsidian Guard; an EP based guild that is open to all 3 alliances. We are a casually active, relaxed, play when you can kind of guild that's been around since the beginning. We've expanded the guild's experience online to Azura's Keep at obsidianguard.org and discord for mobile chat.This is where our members organize casual groups for the PvE/dailies/dungeons/trials aspects of the game. We also charge NO guild fees, so therefore bidding on an outside trader is not realistic for the guild. For the most part you will be selling to your fellow guild members. However, we strive hard to have an active merchant in a Cyrodiil campaign for outside trading needs. There is also a Market in Azura's Keep and on discord where you can post or request items to buy/sell/trade with other members. We also have 3 sister crafting guilds available to help you hone your skills in those fields. However, it is NOT required of you to join the website or a sister guild to be a member of THIS guild; they are there as an available opportunity for you to expand your experience if you wish. Our core philosophy has always stayed the same; to have fun playing with a laid back crew whenever we can, and help those out when needed. The OG is one of the oldest, longest running active guilds on the Xbox one NA servers. Come join a guild where everyone as helped shape into a home. If you're interested, please leave your xboxlive Gamer Tag and I'll invite you next time I'm on.

I would love an invite. Picked up the game a few days ago and I am loving it.

My gamertag is notorious nic82

Thank you
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • Warrenotto
    Warrenotto
    Soul Shriven
    BluntToTheFace. Add me :)
  • Venomousescala
    Venomousescala
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join my gamertag is VenomousEscala
  • Clunan
    Clunan
    ✭✭✭
    My GF and I are looking to join trading guilds.

Gamertags: "Clunan", "Zombiekillxxx"

Thank you.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your interest, invites have been sent!
  • RwDestiny
    RwDestiny
    If you're still on then invite... Thanks...D
    Server: XBox One-NA
    GT: RwDestiny
    Character: Thaleal
    Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
    Race: Wood Elf
    Class: Stamina DPS Nightblade
  • G3TU50M3
    G3TU50M3
    Soul Shriven
    Hello my gamertag is G3TU50M3 and id really like to become a member of the guild!

(thats a zero)
  • Cazua1ty
    Cazua1ty
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to try this out if possible.

GT - Cazua1ty
    Level forty nine Nord DK.

Thank you.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent!
  • Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭
    GT J Bugz 3
    NB v14 / DC / Shades of Jbugz
    DK v12 / DC / Fear of Jbugz

Now Playing on xbox
    GT : J Bugz 3
    DC for life
    Magika NB
  • Oblivionator
    Oblivionator
    Soul Shriven
    AtomicNightmare

:)
  • bntyhuntrx
    Send me an invite. I would like to be part of the multi guild bank system. I also have dozens of recipes green and blue to swap into the bank.. Also would love to be able to swap some trait research armor and weapons.

All in all, I am looking for a guild that does exactly what you guys claim to, manage a fair bank for everyone. So far all guilds I have tried, kept the bank locked for all but a few, but want everyone to donate.

Invite : bntyhuntrx

My fiancé and I are online daily and very active. To give example.. I have gone from 0 to Caldwell silver CP 135 in 5 weeks. No grinding, just questing and playing...

• Spazy_Killer
    Spazy_Killer
    Soul Shriven
    I would very much like to join. Gamertag - Spazy Killer

Thanks
  • holyleggo
    holyleggo
    I'll try ya out Holyleggo
  • ToxicScapel
    ToxicScapel
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join. Gamertag ToxicScapel
  • Indus101
    Indus101
    Soul Shriven
    Casual player here. Sounds like you might be a good fit. If you're still recruiting send me an invite

Tag is Indus101

Thanks!
  • Tickley_Pickley
    Tickley_Pickley
    Soul Shriven
    Casual ex-WOW player here. Would love an invite. GT: Tickley Pickley
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent!
  • MagmaFerret
    MagmaFerret
    ✭✭
    MagmaFerret

I'd love an invite. Noone logs in anymore on my other guild.
  • Janylea
    Janylea
    DC werewolf healer, very interested in joining. Love to craft too so I would be interested in the sister guilds as well

GT: Janylea
    Edited by Janylea on September 3, 2016 10:16AM
  • Sac_Attack
    Sac_Attack
    Soul Shriven
    Please send me an invite. Gamertag: Riebs Rule
  • neuerj
    neuerj
    Soul Shriven
    Please send me a invite
    xxx ksu jim xxx
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    I apologize for the latemess of these invites. I was away for the holiday weekend. But now those invites have been sent.
  • Cursedxtabi
    Cursedxtabi
    Soul Shriven
    Please send me an invite.
    GT = Cursedxtabi