Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• Dsreese
    Dsreese
    Soul Shriven
    Im keen. Gt: XGC Reese
  • Dracosity
    Dracosity
    Soul Shriven
    GT: byMaelstrom
  • rbedsole
    rbedsole
    ✭✭
    rbedsole
  • SteamedSatsuma7
    SteamedSatsuma7
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join gt: SteamedSatsuma7
  • NikVendiers
    NikVendiers
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Nik Vendiers
    Thank You!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your interest. Those invites have been sent.
  • android331
    Looks great, Ka07iiC thanks
  • kcfconner
    kcfconner
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!

This sounds exactly like a guild I would feel at home in. See you online!

GT: WCG King Cole
  • stupidshiz
    stupidshiz
    Soul Shriven
    Sign me up - stupidshiz
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent, thanks for your interest.
  • Nappa
    Nappa
    Soul Shriven
    This is just what I'm looking for. I love to join you guild. GT:Nappa thanks
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent.
  • bigmontecarlo
    bigmontecarlo
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. New to the guild aspect of the game.
    GT - bigmontecarlo
    Edited by bigmontecarlo on May 25, 2016 7:46PM
  • MochaMickey
    MochaMickey
    ✭✭
    GT: MochaMickey
    EP - Dunmer Templar - Naraï Fireheart
  • the_dayman
    GT: Klutch Daniish
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent, thanks for your interest.
  • causby1228
    causby1228
    Soul Shriven
    Veteran rank 1 nightblade
    Gamer tag: Xx Flukez xX
    Eso name: Xx Flukez xx
  • agulus57
    agulus57
    Add me GT: Agulus
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent.
  • Vormancian
    Vormancian
    Soul Shriven
    gamertag is Vormancian

Thanks
  • snowmaniac1969
    snowmaniac1969
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking to experience the guild side of ESO. Gamertag is Snowmaniac 69. Yes, there is a space in the name. If I have to be online for the invite, I will be on after 7:00 pm Pacific time.
  • xgrimreaper96
    xgrimreaper96
    ✭✭
    GT Xgrimreaper96
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your interest, those invites have been sent.
  • Zyrathius
    Zyrathius
    My wife and I are interested in joining a guild and like the sound of yours. We both are AD on most of our characters but have considered making an Ebonheart Pact character at some point. We're mostly interested in PvE and trying to get into Vet dungeon runs because the pick up groups usually bail out on those and are difficult to finish as a result.

I would also like to dabble more into PvP, so is there a decent amount of AD players in your guild or any organized PvP grouping on that side of things?

We both have a main that is vet 16 with decent gear and over 260 CP and additional max level characters when dark brotherhood hits. Both are also heavily vested into crafting as well with max level crafting in all trades.

If we sound like a fit, our tags are

Zyrathius
    Priorwheat190
    Edited by Zyrathius on June 6, 2016 5:12PM
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely, you two sound like great fits for our guild. Those invites have been sent.
  • kendall41692
    kendall41692
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join gt kendall416
  • IanEuler
    IanEuler
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join although I'm not inexperienced, almost VR 9. I've been looking for a new guild to join since all of the other ones I've been in have died in the 4 month break I took from ESO:TU. My Xbox Live Gamertag is "Ian Euler", including the space (someone else had it without a space already :'( ).
  • IanEuler
    IanEuler
    Soul Shriven
    IanEuler wrote: »
    I'd like to join although I'm not inexperienced, almost VR 9. I've been looking for a new guild to join since all of the other ones I've been in have died in the 4 month break I took from ESO:TU. My Xbox Live Gamertag is "Ian Euler", including the space (someone else had it without a space already :'( ).

I should note that the one that's almost VR 9 is AD, my EP is pretty low but I've been thinking of investing time in it for PvP purposes.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent!
    Edited by RandallFrost on June 7, 2016 11:40PM
  • cmchone1014
    cmchone1014
    Soul Shriven
    What's up Randall? I'm a fairly veteran ESO player, a member of a few guilds (Nugget Nation, Champions of Skyrim) but no one on there seems to be invested in the guild or active, there are no guild dungeon runs or anything. I'm a casual player, but looking for a guild with active members that will group up to do daily vet runs, veteran PvE, and some group PvP play. I have a VR Templar healer as my main, and several alts, mostly stamina based DPS (sorcerer, templar, and nightblade). I haven't rolled my DK tank yet, but that's my next project, probably after Dark Brotherhood drops. Gamertag is Epyon839, and I would definitely appreciate an invite. Sounds like a fun and active guild. My wife plays under my gamer tag as well, she's working her Magic Sorcerer up and eagerly anticipating Dark Brotherhood as well. Thanks in advance.