Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent.
  • Smokahauntas
    Smokahauntas
    Soul Shriven
    Id love an invite, new to game, just hit 28 on my nightblade.
    GT: Earl The Stronk
  • FlatWhelp894529
    FlatWhelp894529
  • Tremango
    Tremango
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Zahurr
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your interest, those invites will be sent out within the hour.
  • CaptJack82
    CaptJack82
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining the OG! GT is CaptJack82! Right now my character's a level 13 nightblade.
  • CaptJack82
    CaptJack82
    Soul Shriven
    GT Reidmeister would like to join the OG as well. They have yet to receive their forums invitation code, but they're very interested in joining this guild.
  • Xoffitt
    Xoffitt
    GT: Xoffitt
  • no_username_bruh
    no_username_bruh
    Soul Shriven
    Yo my GT is homeslar99 would like to join. Lvl 38 Nightblade vampire EP looking for groups for PvP and PvE dungeons/etc. thanks!
  • Stubshistoe
    Stubshistoe
    Soul Shriven
    GT: stubshistoe

Thanks
  • iiCollinHD
    iiCollinHD
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Mythologizing
  • tamrial147
    GT: tamrial147

thanks!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your interest, those invites will be sent within the hour. Welcome.
  • no_username_bruh
    no_username_bruh
    Soul Shriven
    Accidentally declined pls resend GT: homeslar99
  • Ellipsis7
    Ellipsis7
    Soul Shriven
    DC GT: Ellipsis7

Those are "L"s
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    No problem, I'll get it sent & resent.
  • lastango
    lastango
    ✭✭✭
    lastango please invite -)
  • WickedLemon
    WickedLemon
    Soul Shriven
    Hey :) would love an invite. Vet rank 16 sorc DC.

GT is WickedLemon
  • cardboardcolossus
    cardboardcolossus
    Soul Shriven
    Cardbordcolosus

Please send an invite and thanks!
  • TomaHawkSDCS
    TomaHawkSDCS
    Soul Shriven
    My GT is TomaHawkSDCS, My brother and I play over the week ends, and I play solo over the week, so Im sure my brother would like to join as well, but we are both under lvl 20.
  • CyberSpektre
    CyberSpektre
    ✭✭
    Would love to be part of your guild. Here's my gamertag: FrankStars

Cheers!
  • lockridge.bs_ESO
    lockridge.bs_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining.

Sombix

At the time of this reply, lvl 11 Templar DC. I've purchased Imperial Edition, ESO Plus, etc. Coming over from WoW.

Healer / DPS. I will main heals once it's appropriate. I spend time crafting etc.
  • USMCAggie0351
    USMCAggie0351
    ✭✭
    Hey, I'm interested in your guild. I am GL of a 45 member ( we just purged about 100 inactive) that focuses on pvp. I'd like to find a guild that has a strong showing for the group arenas. I have a vet 16 dps NB and a Vet 7 Templar. If you have people that regularly do the arenas, I'd definitely like an invite. Thanks. GT same as username.
  • Who1Me9
    Who1Me9
    Soul Shriven
    Hello interested in your guild. I just recently restarted playing and am looking to do group stuff. I have 3 characters started all around the level 10 mark. Trying to find some people to level grind and just help out.

gt: Who1Me9
  • Cranknnutz
    Cranknnutz
    Soul Shriven
    I'm definitely interested in joining a relaxed, but active guild. I play a few times per week. More on the weekends. I'm a completionist and tend to level slowly. I mainly PvE, but will PvP on occasion. I'll probably PvP more whenever I get higher in levels. I'm currently a 23 Templar.

GT: Cranknnutz
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for your interest in our guild. Hopefully you find what your looking for with us. Those invites have been sent.
  • Vox-Draconis
    I'm interested in Joining your guild. I played the PC version of ESO at launch, but took a break due to friends quitting. I only recently got the Xbox one edition, so I'm quite low level at the moment. I enjoy both PvP and PvE and try and play at least a few hours a day. Thanks for your time. :)

GT: Xephyrion
  • Heroic_Mongoose
    Heroic_Mongoose
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! Just started playing this weekend and am having a blast. Would definitely like to join the guild.
    Gamertag: HEROIC MONGOOSE

Thanks!
  • all20grand
    all20grand
    Soul Shriven
    looking to join a good guild!
    GT: all20grand
  • lalalasamma
    lalalasamma
    Soul Shriven
    Lalalasamma and sleepyfireguard please ☺️ We are lvl 10. Thank you! So excited to join!