Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB1 Lightning Kittens Recruitment [Aldmeri Dominion] PvP/PvE/Trading/Friendly community

rreddruum
rreddruum
Hi I am Redrum the leader of Lightning Kittens me, and a couple friends thought it would be great to create a Thunder Cats inspired guild due to Khajiits beings so cool. But I am here to say that everyone is welcome you don't have to be a Khajiit to join. We are a PvP/PvE friendly oriented guild who will be helping each other as much as possible as we all try to level up and reach V14. We already have some Veteran rank members who I'm sure would be happy to help people. I will always be in guild chat to either help you with a question you might have in the game or actually help you complete something. If you are interested in Joining a great community to enjoy your ESO experience with please go to our guild website and apply. Please try to Use your gamer tag name so when I accept you to the guild I can also invite you to it. Here is the link to our website the application should be on the left side just create an account and remember please try to use your gamertag. http://lightningkittensguild.gamerlaunch.com/

Sincerely;
RREDDRUUM
Edited by rreddruum on July 5, 2015 3:10AM
  • rreddruum
    rreddruum
    We will also be giving out bites for either Vampire or Werewolf once we are a little bigger of a Guild thanks! An application isn't required to join but its appreciated if you would like to join the guild just leave your gamertag here and I will try to invite everyone. Also as soon as we hit 50 members I will be putting up a guild store and trying to get us a guild trader in one of the cities I plan on us being a fairly large guild so please join and come have fun.
  • rreddruum
    rreddruum
    We are growing little by little soon to be big enough for our guild store lets make a fun and helpful environment for the AD faction so that we can continue to level and surpass all the other factions. We will also be a trading guild once we have enough members to have a store. Women are also very welcome in the guild we have a few already here and two of them are officers :smile: lets have a great time playing ESO together as a friendly fun/competitive guild.
  • falkonblade
    falkonblade
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys on ps4 or Xbox
  • rreddruum
    rreddruum
    xbox 1
    Edited by rreddruum on July 5, 2015 3:10AM
  • rreddruum
    rreddruum
    You can leave your gamer tags here for guild invites the application isnt necessary its just something to do if you want.
  • rreddruum
    rreddruum
    please join!
  • Kuvira
    Kuvira
    Edited by Kuvira on March 19, 2017 2:54AM
  • rreddruum
    rreddruum
    Kuvira wrote: »
    rreddruum wrote: »
    please join!

GT:GroovyHippie93! :)

sorry for the long wait on the invite but I'm sending you one now :)