Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fire ring

Brightxdawn
Brightxdawn
✭✭✭
Where can i find the fire ring skill? Is that a morph? If so which skill does it morph from?
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    its a destruction staff skill called impulse
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The name of the skill depends on the weapon you use, so if you use a shock or ice staff, you'll get shock ring or ice ring instead of fire ring.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    The name of the skill depends on the weapon you use, so if you use a shock or ice staff, you'll get shock ring or ice ring instead of fire ring.

This.

And just in case it helps anyone -- when you morph the skill, you will want the one called elemental ring :)
  • Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I just found out it had been renamed. Thank you.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I just found out it had been renamed. Thank you.

No, I think its always been "elemental ring", hasn't it?
    Edited by Reverb on July 3, 2015 3:30AM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh .... and I was going to suggesting eating a few haboneros and the ring of fire would find you !
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    :p