Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Literally a minnow in the ocean

Lemasters2413
Lemasters2413
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for people to join my guild The Bad Company. Yes I'm a 5FDP fan and I'm enlisted. But I'm just trying to build a guild with good vibes. Just out to have fun questing and doing dungeons. Very possibly dabbling in the pvp. Even though I'm not very good at pvp ha ha. But I'm just trying to make some good friends to. So can someone help me out a little?

Best Answers

• Dustile
    Dustile
    ✭✭✭
    What faction?
    Answer ✓
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a Guild Recruitment section to the forum down below on the main page, separated by Server and Platform.
    That would be the best place to put your post.
    Take the time to write a good one, outlining the benefits to being in your guild :)
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
    Answer ✓
  • Lemasters2413
    Lemasters2413
    Soul Shriven
    Well I tried and the site told me I don't have permission to do that right now lol. I belive it's the ebhart pact. I chose nord. I'm on the Xbox.