Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for 8 others to join Guild for bank/tabard

MikeB
MikeB
✭✭✭✭✭
My g/f and I just started playing ESO and would like to start our own guild. We only play a few days a week at most so cant really commit to a larger guild or really want to, to be honest as we just like to play together. If you would be generous enough to join then leave once we reach a total of 10 unique characters so we can purchase the bank and tabard it would be greatly appreciated. I will be on tonight (7/2/15) from 6pm EST to 10pm EST and some tomorrow, time unknown, (7/3/15) if you want to message me, GT: Muderface1, so I can send you an invite it will be greatly appreciated. I will kick your character once the bank and tabard are purchased so you wont have to worry about leaving.
  • MikeB
    MikeB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to Mention we are Aldmeri Dominion
  • ARxShellShocker
    If you guys are interested in playing Ebonheart Pact, My guild, Armageddon Rising has 23 members and counting. I started my guild along side my wife as well. Originally just a Battlefield and CoD Clan. Then we moved to Destiny but our love of RPGs brought us to ESO. Also, there is no commitment to our guild, time wise. As long as your not aiming for a Council position. Because we understand that people have lives and jobs. Also, just an fyi, if your guild drops below ten members you loose access to your guild bank and tabard. Or so I've been lead to believe.

If your interested here is a link to our recruitment fourm.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/182082/armageddon-rising-vampire-warewolf-guild-pvp-pve-ebonheart-pact/p1

My GT is AR ShellShocker if you have any questions, please feel free to message me anytime.
    Armageddon Rising Guild Master
    NA Mega Server
    Ebonheart Pact
    GT: AR ShellShocker