Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grim Reaper Gamers - Aldermi Dominion Guild for 25 and older 'casual' gamers

BalekFekete
Grim Reaper Gamers is an older gamer clan currently playing TESO, Destiny and CoD:AW on both the XB1 and PS4. We’re also known to play some Smite and GTA - chances are, we’re playing whatever you're playing. Being a bunch of sarcastic ***, we like to have a few beers, shoot people in the face and joke around. GRG is a casual gaming clan that runs multiple lobbies nightly and hosts a weekly private clan night. While we strive to communicate and utilize teamwork we aren't mistaking ourselves as MLG players. GRG is accepting members of any skill range, because we’re in it for the fun and competition.

Currently, there’s a good sized group playing TESO nightly. Dungeon runs and messing around in PvP will be our main focus for the time being. Our alliance is the Aldermi Dominion.

Requirements for joining Grim Reaper Gamers:
Must be 25 or older.
Must be able to take a joke and have a good time. We will swear and make fun of each other.
Must be willing to participate regularly in game and in our forums.

If interested check out our site at http://GrimReaperGamers.com
Edited by BalekFekete on July 2, 2015 3:47PM
"Beer is proof that God love us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Lala_Calamari
    Good group of guys to game with.
  • IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    You guys still recruiting? How large is your guild?
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc
  • webmaster37
    webmaster37
    Soul Shriven
    sounds like what i am looking for. i am new to the xbox 1 version however i have vr8 templar for PC and because im an idiot i didnt transfer my account when i had the chance so i just rolled a NB. GT Webflex

looking forward to hearing from you
  • NoHandedPushups89
    I got a brand new AD character I want to level up in non vet pvp. If you think this would be a good guild to do that with ease send me an invite.

NoHandedPushups
  • wrathfulelk80
    wrathfulelk80
    Soul Shriven
    hi noob here I filled out a registration on the website provided will that lead to an invite into this guild as well?

Gamer tag: hellsevil

Thanks
  • Elders
    Elders
    Soul Shriven
    you guys still playing?