Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LOOKING FOR RESPECTABLE, RANK DRIVEN, FUN DAGGERFALL COVENANT GUILD

oneshot_onekill
Hi, I just got eso about 10 days ago and want to join a guild for numerous reaons. This may seem like a lot to write when trying to find a guild but if you think about it, my goal is to play with a guild for a LONG time. The views and people I play with need to match. To begin with, I will tell you about myself. I am 22, live in the u.s and am a mature person. I am a personal trainer (I love fitness), love free styling and rap in general, and I am a medically retired United Srates Marine. I am a good leader and like to have fun and joke around. At the same time though I know when to be serious and I don't take everything like a joke. I am a VERY analytical person, I love to learn from others and also help people with what I know. I am very intellectual, but I never stop seeking knowledge nor do I think I know everything, because I don't.
My character:
Redguard
Templar level 13
Daggerfall Covenant
want to play both pve and pvp

WHY I WANY TO JOIN A GUILD:
1. To have fun playing with others. If your not having fun, why do it?
2. To seek a leadership role. I lead by example and love helping others.
3. To be apart of something bigger than myself. Doing quests and clearing dungeons with others is a lot more fun combat wise. I am a templar, and being the character that buffs others and the clan depends on is fun. Playing a templar solo is boring in my opinion.
4. To have team pride, unity and loyalty. If I'm in a clan I will do whatever I can to help the clan, I will take pride in that clan, and will always be loyal to the clan.
5. To learn and get better at the game.
6. To make friends and meet new people.
7. To have short term and long term goals.
8. To have responsibility.

There are certain things that I seek in in a guild too. I don't want to join just any guild; I plan to be with a guild for a long time, so why would I join a guild with people I don't get along with or with completely different views than mine?
Traits I seek in a guild:
1. Having a good combination of fun/joking/seriousness/responsibilities. A guild that jokes around ALL the time and never has any goals or responsibilities is not fun. A guild that is all work, has too many responsibilities, takes things too serious and treats eso like a job is no fun. Balance is key.
2. A guild with good leadership. If the leader(s) of the guild is not setting an example, doesn't hold people accountable for there actions, is a ***, is too timid and doesn't know how to give orders, or is close minded are all reasons I would not want to join.
3. Having a good ranking system. I ABSOLUTELY HATE when a guild has a ranking system that hands out ranks like candy. Ranks should be EARNED over time when you show you are ready; they should take a good amount of time to earn. Someone with a high rank should represent that rank well. Giving someone the top rank in a month or two is SO stupid. I believe that reaching the highest rank should take at least a year or more.
4. An open minded guild. Everyone should have an input, from the lowest rank to the highest rank, and if need be the guild should be willing to make changes.
5. No arrogance or superiority. The last thing I want is to be in a guild with know it all close minded people. Guild members (especially high ranks) should show humility, kindness, confidence and enthusiasm.
6. Endurance. A guild that stops trying to improve or puts in little effort will soon not be a guild at all. It should be fun, but times may call on the leaders to show some mental endurance when things get complicated.

If you are looking for people to join your clan and you think I seem fit you can reply on here or message me on Xbox live gamertag: one1sh0tonek1ll

Edited by oneshot_onekill on July 2, 2015 4:05PM
  • oneshot_onekill
    Bump
    Edited by oneshot_onekill on July 3, 2015 3:21AM
  • oneshot_onekill
    Just letting you know I REALLY appreciate ranks. If your clan has 5 ranks and a lot of them are the 2nd or third rank in a week or two that's not what I'm looking for
    Edited by oneshot_onekill on July 4, 2015 10:55AM
  • o_Skellington_o
    I was rather impressed by your post. A nice change from the usual "I need a guild" post. Unfortunately the guild I've started is Aldmeri Dominion. Here is the link to my post...
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/190317/the-wretched-legion-is-recruiting-na-aldmeri-dominion#latest
    If you are interested, just shoot my a reply in my thread so it gets bumped. Ranks will not be handed out like candy. Other than my little "free promotion to the first 10 members" ranks will definitely be earned. At the moment the only difference between rank 1 and 2 is the ability to deposit in the guild bank. Once the membership grows rank 1 will not be able to invite people. This is my first attempt at leading a guild but I have been very involved in guilds in WoW and DDO, and I've played a handful of other MMO's as well.
  • tbonious_prime
    Send gamer tag to tbonious prime. We are new, have about 30 members. Give us a try.
  • oneshot_onekill
    Bump