Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon xp and loot - help!

kurtgrantham
kurtgrantham
Soul Shriven
Hi, was wondering if you could help me with dungeon xp. Me and 3 friends (levels 32, 30, 30 and 28) all did 3 dungeons in a row (tempest island, direfrost keep and then volenfell). The first dungeon, we all got around one and a half levels xp, including the quest xp, and all of the small creatures dropped loot including bosses. We all stayed within 4 levels, but the second dungeon only some creatures dropped loot, the bosses still dropped loot, but the only xp gained was from the quest and a very small amount from bosses. For the 3rd dungeon, the only creatures that dropped loot were the bosses, and we received no xp, only the quest xp. There was no changes made in between any of the dungeons, so we do not understand how one can give us lots, but the other 2 give us very minor. Are you able to shed some light on this? My first thought would be that one of my friends wasn't the required level I.e 31, but that doesn't explain why he get over a levels xp in tempest island, but next to nothing elsewhere the same as us. This is on Xbox one EU server if that matters.

Thanks
  • verack123
    verack123
    Friends and I have had similar issues, would really like a response about this. Hate running a dungeon with friends all withing 3 levels of each other and not getting xp from mobs and only getting main boss loot. Its a huge waste of time. Only thing i've seen is a post that states we may be over the dungeon level but since the enemies scale to party leader i don't see how that would stop us from getting xp.