Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

Really need daedra hearts!

Makuta24
Makuta24
Soul Shriven
Hey, I'm looking for daedra hearts and I can't find them anywhere. Can anyone tell me good places to find them or can I just buy them from you? I don't have much money. I really need like 9-15 daedra hearts.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    you and everyone else .... you do realise that daedra gear is awful don't you !?
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    /writes not to self ... "list 90 daedra hearts at 10,000 each"
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can find them in crates, barrels and furniture in Cadwells Gold areas, or you can deconstruct items with daedric style and get deadra hearts.

You could buy them from a guildstore, but they're usually heavily overpriced.
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    What's your username?
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is getting precariously close to a trading thread, and those are not allowed. (Needed, yes, because of the lack of text chat on consoles, but allowed, no.)
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    you and everyone else .... you do realise that daedra gear is awful don't you !?
    Couldn't agree more, it's entirely nothing like 'real' Daedra gear that Bethesda created.
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Not becoming a trading thread. I asked for his username for that reason. And as far as it being "awful" it's called opinion and taste. And big surprise as I'm sure you don't know since you're on the internet, but people are entitled to have their own.