Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF GUILD FOR DAGGERFALL RECRUITNENT - NOCTURNAL WARRIORS -XBOX ONE

Alavara
Alavara
Greetings Traveler. We are a guild dedicated to helping those who need Vampire/Werewolf bites. We are also a trading guild.

Our guild is homed to the Daggerfall Covenant, but I have other characters in the other two alliances that have the Vampre/Werewolf gift.

Now here are the Rules:

•Must own a good quality mic, no Kinects and no excessive background noises.

•We are a XBOX ONE only guild

•My friends and I will be giving away free bites once a week, if you are interested in this you will be put on a waiting list. Any members who want to sell their bites are allowed. However, If there are any reports of scamming, You will be removed from the Guild.

•Sexism, Bragging, Putting people down, or just being rude in general is NOT tolerated.

•Age Requirements: None. You just need to act mature.

If you wish to join our guild, then please contact me through the Xbox One or leave your GT below. My GT is ScarlettEmpress.

Thank you for your time.
Edited by Alavara on July 3, 2015 5:06AM
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    Bump
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    I guess no one wants in. K.
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    Bump again for the Nightowls.

I'll evebtually put up more rules and information as our clan grows. I'll also look into making a guild website so it's all in one place.
  • Alavara
    Alavara
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    It's hard to manage/edit a post on the forum. Lol.
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    Been getting some members, thank you for the support. I'm still open to having more members tho
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    Oi.
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    Sorry for bumping so much.
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    Bumppp
  • Karkas
    Karkas
    Soul Shriven
    Sent you a xbox live message :)
  • technodemon1
    technodemon1
    Soul Shriven
    Technodemon1 daggerfall na
    I have both vamp and wolf on ebonheart
    New to daggerfall
    A true wolf puts his pack first.stay loyal and true to it and it will do the same for u.
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    I sent both of you guys Guild invites, if they didn't work then message me @ ScarlettEmpress and I'll resend it. Sometimes they go through and sometimes they don't.
  • Karkas
    Karkas
    Soul Shriven
    Alavara, mine didnt go through to my gamertag: The Asgardian

I know the game sometimes has issues with gamertags that have spaces in them.

• Alavara
    Alavara
    Bump~
  • Drakopuer
    Drakopuer
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there I'm interested in joining your guild, but have a couple of questions.

How many people are in your guild at the moment?
    What times are members usually online? (I'm UK based but usually play the NA server EST 3pm - 3am)
    and is there a level requirement? (I only got ESO about a week ago so am only level 14 atm :( )

oh and I have a decent pair of turtle beaches and my GT is my username! :smile:
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    *Bumping for night owls.

Also if you have questions, contact me over the Xbox one at ScarlettEmpress

I don't really pay attention to my notifications on here
  • coprimeval
    coprimeval
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild. I'm a Level 26 orc. I play almost everyday art this time. My gmrtag is coprimeval
  • JNasty99
    JNasty99
    Soul Shriven
    i'm looking for a vampire bite and a guild on i'm a lvl 16 on Aldmeri Dom
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    If you both could message me at my GT @ ScarlettEmpress, that would be nice. Also, I don't have any of my characters a vampire yet in the AD but if I get a bite, I'll let you know. ^^^
  • BrotherGrimm
    l3rotherGrimm. New to xbox one, switched from PS4.Looking for a small laid back guild to join and I'm mature most of the time.
  • sheepcannon12
    sheepcannon12
    Soul Shriven
    my gamer tag is sheepcannon12
  • grumposaur
    grumposaur
    Soul Shriven
    Would really like to join a good guild and also a vamp bite would be appreciated. My gt is J0SH RAMB0 (zeroes). Send me a msg and I'll gladly join.
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for another good guild and a vamp bite.

Xbox one
    Daggerfall
    GT- TeXaS SoB
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    I'll send you all Guild Invites in the morning.
  • Stevengeorge
    Stevengeorge
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Captain 1080p

Looking for new guild to pve and trade with. Also in Ebonheart and hoping to get a vamp bite
  • Jeewadj
    Jeewadj
    Soul Shriven
    hi im i would like to join

:smile: my gt is SHD0WZ

That's a zero

thanks
  • mockymocky
    May I join your guild? And I'm interested in getting werewolf bite as well. My GT is Mockymocky
  • ArashiN0Kage
    ArashiN0Kage
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your guild gamertag Arashi N0 Kage
  • Hephten
    Hephten
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to join

GT: Hephten
  • Akheilos
    Akheilos
    Soul Shriven