Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recruitment for Back Stabberz

MrAlexander
MrAlexander
Soul Shriven
Everyone and Anyone!

Are you searching for a guild with real gamers, but still have fun at the same time? Your search is over!

Back Stabberz has recently been created by myself and I would like to start with a little about myself

My experience as a GuildMaster and as a Leader:
I ran 2 or 3 guilds while playing World of Warcraft, the guilds I ran, had fun but still got a lot of accomplishments under my leadership. Im almost a firefighter and Chief Engineer for my Towns EMT squad, so i believe I am over qualified to oversee a guild!
My goals as a GuildMaster:
My goals as a GM is to be on the game as much as possible and socialize as much as I can. I want to have fun with my members, but also get things accomplish, as well as make some money for everyone in the process!

Whats going on now:
We currently only have 5 active members, and but were trying our best to expand in this massive world of Tamriel!

How to join:
To arrange a in game meet up, and to join the guild please direct Message me on the forums, or on Xbox One, and feel free to send me something about yourself, my gamertag is Mr AlexZander.

Extra Info:
I recently also created a guild website that is under construction, but you can now apply to the guild on there as well! http://backstabberz.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=481776

Remember, if you keep mashing buttons you'll kill somethings, eventually!
~Mr AlexAnder - Back Stabberz Guildmaster
  • MrAlexander
    MrAlexander
    Soul Shriven
    Also, feel free to comment any suggestions or questions for me on this!