Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Servants of Sanguine - Vampire/Human Guild - Ebonheart

Lord_Keveryn
Servants of Sanguine is a BRAND NEW guild IN ESO! We're looking to be one of the largest Vampire themed guilds in all of Tamriel. From Dungeoning to Campaigning, we're going to be heavily focused on teamwork and playing together, as well as starting up a sub guild for all our crafters! We're just getting started so bear with us, but we have many different ranks to climb! We currently have two guild leaders and will have a council style majority vote system for matters of great import. We also have many captain positions open! If you have any questions or want to get ahold of me, message Lts K9 on xbox! Thanks for reading everyone, and I hope you join our little undead legion, so we can conquer Tamriel!
Edited by Lord_Keveryn on July 1, 2015 2:53PM
  • Lord_Keveryn
    You can also message THA KRAK3N if I am ever unavailable, he is our 2nd Guild Leader
  • kyleweber5683b14_ESO
    I'd love to join! Gamer Tag is Kyle Weber

Hopefully you guys are still recruiting send me an invite I'll accept it when I log on! I'll need a vamp bite but I had a rank 10 on PC so it'll be easy to get up to 6 and help out.