Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stay fancy my friend! FOC [AD/NA] is recruiting!

Arcana
Arcana
✭✭
Lets face it, dungeon finder is terrible and pvping alone is like playing with a deathwish.

Fortunately, The Fancymen of Cornwood is recruiting all players (props if you get what thats a reference to). We are currently working on leveling characters with the goal to work toward pushing high end pve and pvp content. We're looking for active mature(non-squeakers) players who know how to have fun(can take a joke) and are open to advise and discussion on builds etc(dont hold back the group by running junk specs or standing in red). The majority of our players are in the high 30s as we have been recruiting from LFG as we level. Even if you're starting new, we're more than willing to help on new alts.

Are you pro? Great, come join and help push endgame vet rank dungeons and trials. We'd love to get some more experienced players to help lead the guild.

Not so good yet? Thats ok, we'll do what we can to help you learn how to play better. The game is fairly new to console so its not expected that everyone is a pro.

Playing by yourself? Eff that! Come get your fancy on and kill some digital dragons!

Interested?(I know who wouldnt be?) Send a message to LoyalSon or Mr SnD Ghost on xbox live or in game and we'll get you an invite.

Stay fancy my friend!