Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

@ZOS- Request: Craftable fishing poles.

Alphashado
Alphashado
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Make them a woodworking item. (woodworking is already a short list)

White - Standard
Green - +5% chance to catch rare fish
Blue - +10% chance to catch rare fish
Purple- +10% chance to catch rare fish, +5% chance to catch two fish
Gold - +10% chance to catch rare fish, +10% chance to catch two fish, +5% chance to catch wet bag.

Rank 10 WW to create white
Rank 20 WW to create green
Rank 30 WW to create blue
Rank 40 WW to create purple
Rank 50 WW to create gold

Design them to be slotted in your disguise slot. You could even use racial stones to craft different appearances.
Edited by Alphashado on June 30, 2015 11:17PM
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad idea. There was also a similar idea that someone came up with a long time ago for arrow crafting.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And...you need to find a Motif to be able to craft them...or buy one from the Crown Store.
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not the worst idea in the world and could potentially extend to other professions e.g.
    • An axe for woodcutting
    • Some sort of chisel for enchanting
    • A trowel for alchemy
    • A pickaxe for mining

No idea what provisioning would get there, a dissection kit sort of thing perhaps?

Anyways, I also foresee people who got the Master Angler achievement being a bit annoyed at the rare fish chance, but eh.
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • JacksonCarter13
    JacksonCarter13
    ✭✭✭
    you want an easy button to master fisher... No go do it like everyone else who has the title Master Angler
  • Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you want an easy button to master fisher... No go do it like everyone else who has the title Master Angler

Wrong. It's just a creative idea to help make crafted items that would actually be in demand. Your false assumptions are charming though. I suppose that if you were around when they created the automobile that you would have been angrily shaking your walking stick at everyone telling them to use a horse and buggy like everyone else did.

Buff them in another way then. I don't care. I just think it would be neat to craft additional useful items in the game like fishing poles.
    Edited by Alphashado on July 1, 2015 11:21AM
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like seeing the new-fish having the same ideas I had in May 2014. Well, same core concept.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/93007/optional-tool-crafting-concept

The thing that annoys me the most about fishing is that you have to fish in specific spots. would prefer it if the fishing spots were randomized and there were maybe... 5 different "levels" of fish activity.
    Edited by Gidorick on July 1, 2015 12:36AM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Alphashado and @Gidorick , Nicely done!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom these kind of tweaks add lots of depth to the game, any possibility this can be passed back to the team? :smiley:
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Developer of Wykkyd ESO AddOns and Ravalox' AddOns
    Co-Founder Brotherhood of Redemption ESO Branch
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

A proud member of The Psijic Order - 0.016%
  • VtCwby07
    VtCwby07
    I think the concept is great. I would love to see something similar implemented into ESO.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL wut? That's not what he was getting at at all.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I so want this!

Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 love it tis the small things that make a game so great.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    +1
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450