The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Optional Tool Crafting Concept

Gidorick
Gidorick
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I absolutely love that we don't have to carry around an axe, a pickaxe, a fishing rod, or arrows. I would however prefer the option to craft better tools that yield better results.

I would relish the ability to craft and carry around a better quality axe that yields more wood, or a fishing rod that catches better fish or catches them more quickly, or a quiver of arrows in any of the appropriate styles that will allow greater damage or greater distance or faster firing rate. These items would have the same types crafting requirements as any other craftable item and would consume inventory slots so that there is a compromise to having these higher quality tools.

Does anyone else think this would be a good option for ESO or am I alone?
What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
That's right... Horse.
Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Kalman
    Kalman
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are alone.
  • Cats525
    Cats525
    ✭✭
    Kalman wrote: »
    You are alone.
    Yep
  • Viblo
    Viblo
    ✭✭✭
    All alone...
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all alone. So alone. :(
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah lets give people more to moan about..Is it not enough that people need unlimited Bag space, unlimited bank space, more armours, every shade of colour under the sun for dyes, the ability to change there armour down to the pixel. Why not make them have a need to carry something around to mine nodes with..Why don't we just say they could break and need replacing and really upset people..

Tbh I like it as it is, if we had the option I wouldn't complain as it add's a level of realism to it. But OP were a small minority I'm afraid.
    Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea. I agree... The current mining system works well. I'm suggesting an optional addition to the system.

Specifically fishing and arrows. I would really like to see more complex systems for both.
    Edited by Gidorick on May 9, 2014 6:12PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.