Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crafters and Traders - Trading guild and more

• MADCIBERKITER
    Hi,
    Vet 16 DK part of the Aldmeri Dominion, I like spending time in Cyrodiil planning ambushes, Guerilla warfare for the profit of the alliance is my creed!
    Now, yes I am on every day ( night time to be honest) so very active.
    My PSN: MADCIBERKITER
    Thank you.
  • Tahava
    Tahava
    Tamara_Tahava
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay. You will be sent an invite with my next log on, later today.
    Please take a moment, once you have joined, to read the MOTD and to join the Guild Chat channels and introduce yourself.
    Welcome to Crafters and Traders!
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Silmarril
    Silmarril
    A fan of your store outside Eldenroot. Have a lot of blue and some gold items to sell, and a lot of crafting materials. Know every race motif. Really looking for an AD guild so this one would be great.

PSN: OromAlt0235

Thanks.
    Edited by Silmarril on October 19, 2015 1:09AM
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be adding you this after noon
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, looking for well-managed guild dedicated to keeping trader. You manage the membership however earns that booth each week, and I'll fully stock my store / pay rent / donate in whatever system the guild decides on and works for keeping the trader. My current trade guilds are asking for rent, collecting from 1/8th the members, then losing their bids.

PSN name: davey1107
    Level: vet 10 nightblade, lvl 20 sorc
    How much you play: daily

How I work w my guilds:

Store stocked: restock every 48 hrs min, sell mix of rare mats, set drops, crafted armor sets.

Trait trades: working on 8th trait, will trade all traits w guildies, craft sets made on demand.

Armor help for newer players: always glad to provide assist. Like explaining Velyn harbor grind, or showing how you can wear 5 piece hunding and 5 piece night silence to get 5th buff when you swap weapons, or explaining that night mother gaze craft set changed last month and the buffs are usually wrong on websites.

Looking for:

Stable trader

Smart guild management

Would love some real PVP. Not running in circles taking keeps that are lost ten minutes later. Cyrodiil is dead lately. Would like to try compiling a large group, laying a clever trap and blowing a blue Zerg to @$&/istan. Where's @$&/istan? Where some blue *** are going to find themselves once they wander into the trap...
  • Silmarril
    Silmarril
    Thank you very much :) I'll stock the store up real nice like!
    Edited by Silmarril on October 20, 2015 5:47AM
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent.
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    Hi,

PSN: Sunskater

Lvl 43 stamblade Bosmer with crafting alts. I play a few hours each day and I like exploring, questing, farming/crafting/trading, even RP on occasion. Haven't tried much pvp yet, though loved pvp servers on WoW.

My main is a 6-trait Clothier (working on it) and I will gladly craft the sets I can for guildmates without fee. I do require provided mats (especially -trait gems) though. I currently run full Night Silence /Hundings Rage myself. (Weapon swapping allows it).

I'm not much of a power leveler, but I should be vr1 within a few weeks. Perhaps there will be an opening at that time -- I am interested in joining this Guild.
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Names added
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great listings in the store! Happy Halloween. Check us out at the pumpkin booth in Elden Root
  • kirkguldinub17_ESO
    Would you like to join a large alliance of AD guilds? We already have 12 and counting, including some of the biggest names. I am GM of Capital Punishment. My psn is DevotedServant. If you're interested, shoot me a message through psn!
  • lefthandovgod
    Hey!

If you still have spots open, I would love to join. I have over a million worth of stuff to sell, but my current guilds are not frequent with good traders!

PSN: Lefthandovgod666

Thanks for the consideration!
    PS4 NA - Trials of Oblivion
    VMOL complete
    Multiple Toons at my disposal
  • Vidual22
    Vidual22
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

If you still have a spot open, I'm looking for an active trading guild. Thanks

Psn: Vidual22
  • YoungCheeseDip
    YoungCheeseDip
    Soul Shriven
    PSN
    YungCheeseDip
  • zachj23rwb17_ESO
    zachj23rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm looking for a trading guild. Currently lvl 45 with about 6-7 traits in all crafting slots.

Please invite: shynbuster

Thanks!
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I'm looking for a trading guild. Currently lvl 45 with about 6-7 traits in all crafting slots.

Please invite: shynbuster

Thanks!

I will send you an invite once I log on today.
  • jjafa11
    jjafa11
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for this type of guild glad I found it. Jjafa21
  • luckybush56
    my psn is muspellheim235 and my friend's is jothuheim992,plz inv us,will donate everyweek!
  • Jakesearles
    Psn: num1_killa_420
  • Il3rotherhood
    Il3rotherhood
    ✭✭✭
    Hi ! I am a very active player with lots of items to sell and I am lookong for a trading guild ! If you still have a spot, I would love to get an invite and do my part to secure a trader ! Thank you

Psn: ll3rotherhood (2x "L")
  • JetLife2985
    Add me! Jetlife2985
  • rjXIII
    rjXIII
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join, please

psn: moonblader143
  • Sinjah
    Sinjah
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join!

PSN: Sinj-ah
  • Psych32
    Psych32
    PSN PSYCHO_STORM32 looking for active trade guild
  • nurppa89
    nurppa89
    Soul Shriven
    Please add.

PSN: nurppa89

thanks
  • sylandol
    sylandol
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite please
    Psn: sylandol
    Thank you!
  • LK27
    LK27
    Psn: LK-27
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All names have been added. Please take a moment to make yourself familiar with the guild.
  • seanoc1277
    seanoc1277
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: SHOT_GUN_007