Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Blackwater Blade getting thrashed!!!

carlmcse
carlmcse
Well I had to say it as it's true. Ebonheart is my alliance and everytime I login to eso Blackwater Blade I am never surprised to see that the Blues and the Yellows have taken half of our stuff leaving us always cornered. The groups all split up and go their own way the whole alliance on the N/A Server is a complete mess and there are few that invite you to their group. The trick is very simple, stick together in a large group and hammer the opposition like they are doing to us, not run off your own way trying to take on an army on your own or in your group of 6. We need large groups minimum of 20 players to have half a chance. They all have the sense to get into a large group and hammer us why doesn't everyone just stand in the keep and join a group. We should make a rule that anyone sitting down in a keep is waiting for a group invite. Some of them are so daft that they arrive in Cyrodiil on their own but are in a group that is not even in Cyrodiil. Leave your damn group and help the other groups attack and defend, sod your friends who are in Deshaan or Stonefalls or where ever they are. I am now a level 49 but always find myself chasing other groups to see where they are going. There is just no damn organisation which is why Ebonheart are flaming useless!!!