The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ebonheart Pact PvP is OP NA Server

AMZxArchMage
I knew EP was going to be an alliance a lot of people would choose and I was thinking about choosing it but my heart is with the dominion. Has anyone else noticed that if to go to almost any pvp server at night when my a lot of people are playing that in almost every server they are empty except for the pact and that let's alt from the pact not worry about other players and I'm not complaining because I don't really play pvp I just wanted to start a discussion and see hwr other people thought. I use the NA server Juliek
Edited by AMZxArchMage on June 29, 2015 5:37PM
  • Thalmont
    Thalmont
    ✭✭✭
    EP 2 gud plz nerf.
  • Storm_knight22
    Storm_knight22
    ✭✭✭✭
    From what I've seen in PvP EP are a sad sort. They tend to play very dirty. Constant use of alts and Game of Thrones BS. Spies openly discuss their action in zone chat and they tend to double up. If EP is pop locked they use high level alts in another faction and coordinate their efforts with the pact.

They have a few other advantages as well, the drooling herd of Skyrim fanboys and Morrowind all leap at the chance to play this faction so they are more stocked.
    I want spell crafting.
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP's talking about Xbox One verson, most likely. There is a HUGE population unbalance favoring EP on that server, resulting in them conquering Cyrodiil easily.
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on June 28, 2015 4:53AM
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offer Alliance transfer to low populated alliances, simple. It does look like EP is winning in PS4 too. Dominion is good second, as they can fill one Campaign and DC is definitely less populated one.
    Edited by Sausage on June 28, 2015 5:00AM
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I've seen in PvP EP are a sad sort. They tend to play very dirty. Constant use of alts and Game of Thrones BS. Spies openly discuss their action in zone chat and they tend to double up. If EP is pop locked they use high level alts in another faction and coordinate their efforts with the pact.

They have a few other advantages as well, the drooling herd of Skyrim fanboys and Morrowind all leap at the chance to play this faction so they are more stocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujBjn1qeCLs
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • ThePeskyCrow
    ThePeskyCrow
    ✭✭
    :v this sounds really fishy.
    I ate your sweet roll! Kaw~ :v
  • AMZxArchMage
    I think this Is true but this guy should have been more nicer or upfront about it.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, on EU Thornblade I am seeing an entirely different scenario most of the time.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • CriD
    CriD
    ✭✭✭
    So because more people play one faction they are OP? Your logic is OP, OP.
  • LegionIsAll
    For a while NA thornblade it was back and forth it's seems like this past week DC and AD gave up . It's boring holding all points and scrolls
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please write your megaserver in the thread title.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Since he didn't write anything I think it's safe to say it's NA.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    (Xbox one, NA server)

EP has the numbers, but all you need is a group or two of experienced players to take down their whole hoard.

I just played a game as DC and we held off a group of like 50 EP with only a small group of players. It's possible to take them down with a little strategy.
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • scribzey
    scribzey
    Soul Shriven
    Well from my experience EP has the most organised PVP guilds where as the others alliances don't . Xbox one
    ESO Xbox Live Player : ITz Scribz X
  • Tarnumx
    Tarnumx
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf warbow pls
    Banana Squad Inc

CYKA BLYAT GAMING

youtube.com/channel/UCK7WFB_iXIlWH5ekxnqhi9g
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

They also hack your web cams and use a scanner to see your brain patterns so they can defeat you easier. They have this group of people called the masons who are outside on the real world recruiting people to play for EP and slipping Tylenol in your drink if you refuse.
  • thefishgod
    thefishgod
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah EP is OP as *** at night, pop locked at 4 am and all that jazz. We just gotta wait until more people come to the dominion I guess.
  • ksimpscnub18_ESO
    ksimpscnub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    lol
    Tikijim DC NB
    Wakka Flame DC DK
    Nearcyde DC Templar

• symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in DC and EP and AD attack our keeps alot, but they never attack each other.
    I've seen them attacking our keeps together, almost ignoring each other,

Thoughts?

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Since he didn't write anything I think it's safe to say it's NA.

And probably Xbox1 or PS4.
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    symonator wrote: »
    I'm in DC and EP and AD attack our keeps alot, but they never attack each other.
    I've seen them attacking our keeps together, almost ignoring each other,

Thoughts?

This will happen when both sides try to fight for emperor.

EP will attack our northern forts, While AD attacks our lower forts.

I've seen AD kick some major EP ass on multiple occasions. It's all about who the easier most valuable target is. If we have scrolls or middle dominance, We are going to stick out. They also know that we typically have less numbers than EP. It's all part of the game. Middle dominance and elder scrolls will get you places.

You also need a strong defense. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but I was in a good group that held a castle for like an hour while being constantly bombarded by EP. Our group was probably around 15-20ish, while their army was probably in the 50s with almost 15 siege. At the end we still couldn't save the castle, but most of the people in the group got tossed up into the top 10 leaderboard (Albeit temporarily).

My point is that DC has power. We just need people who will harness it. I've seen us pull of ridiculous feats, while chasing AD and EP back to their spawn. Our problems are when our raid captains go to bed and they gain it all back overnight.
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone got schooled by the EP. Cry moar.
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »

Someone got schooled by the EP. Cry moar.

You wont be schooling anyone if you don't have opponents. Population imbalances should be a concern for everyone, that is if you enjoy playing this game.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blood for the pact
  • LegionIsAll
    Haven't really wanted to play PvP in a week or so. I'm Xbox One NA Ebonhart on thornblade. When I first started it was fun the fight was real. We had fun large battles . I had so much fun I stayed awake all night while having to go to work the next day and I'm to old for that. Now we have full control every time I look and the queue is large . I was queued at 285 last night and never made it on. Looks like I'll be legionary rank for a while.
  • Rysiris
    Rysiris
    You guys should see the EU Thornblade on ps4. EP have have every keep for about 2 weeks now sure a few day ago AD managed to get 6 keeps back but we sure got them back in a matter of hours. One good thing about being 1st dominating overs is the rewards at the end but you hardly get ranked exp for the littles battle that happen a few times when you go on am waiting to the end to get the rewards and move to another.
    CONSOLE USER: PS4
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon knight (It would help me a lot if you pm me some skill builds for PVP)
    Warewolf (Friday is bite day)
    Lv: VR6
  • AMZxArchMage
    Oh curse you EP and your die hard fans
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's one of the reasons some people are leaving EP: there's no good fights to be had on NA PC. Rofl-stomping the other factions and gate-camping/PV-dooring (at least it's like that when I'm on) gets old.
    Once I get my new DC to max lvl we'll see if playing the under-dog is any fun.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah EP overpopulation combined with them thinking they are actually skilled because of their population got old about 6 months ago.
  • AMZxArchMage
    Yeah EP overpopulation combined with them thinking they are actually skilled because of their population got old about 6 months ago.

The perfect statement.