Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Edited/deleted

• Banky71
    Banky71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rookie!
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both.

gamertag - xbone Banky71
    Options
  • Mitchblue
    Mitchblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, we can't post from home? All free time is to be used to play the game?

"Turn off the TV kids, and go to bed. I know it's only 6 but Daddy has a game to play."
    Anyone else rooting for Molag Bal?
    Options
  • Banky71
    Banky71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mitchblue wrote: »

"Turn off the TV kids, and go to bed. I know it's only 6 but Daddy has a game to play."

Seems reasonable. They will understand.
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both.

gamertag - xbone Banky71
    Options
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you've got time to post...
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • Merkabeh
    Merkabeh
    ✭✭✭

How can you have tearful make up sessions in your old age when you haven't made them resent you now????
    Crusader of The Knights of the Alessian Order

Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" - Sallington

#CommunicationEquality
    Options
  • Mitchblue
    Mitchblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    GreySix wrote: »

If you've got time to post...

The thing about posting on a laptop I can anywhere. While watching TV, talking to the family..while I'm eating breakfast. I feel sad for anyone who plays games on all their free time.
    Anyone else rooting for Molag Bal?
    Options
  • traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not posting from work... that would make me a bad person...
    yeah.
    bad.

Options
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigM wrote: »
    LOL OP you join yesterday and think you know all about this game? I should of checked that before even thinking of taking you serious.

Hey guys isn't it amazing how a 1 day player can think he has any idea what this game is about or how it is run than anyone that has been here over 365 days and spent good money on broken! :smiley:

Isn't it amazing how someone can come at someone else based on a false assumption?

@BigM L2P the forums bro.
    Options
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, everyone.

We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people love the game and other people hate the game.. But now everyone has lost the game :p.

Seriously though, it's good to hear / read you're enjoying yourself. I enjoyed the game when it launched, bugs and all, so this whole 'paid for broken beta, game sukz' nonsense that seems to be commonplace in threads like these is silly. I don't understand why people who dislike the game actively post on the forums to voice their dislike, it feels a little counterproductive.
    Edited by The_Sadist on June 30, 2015 11:11PM
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
    Options
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Sadist wrote: »
    Some people love the game and other people hate the game.. But now everyone has lost the game :p.

Seriously though, it's good to hear / read you're enjoying yourself. I enjoyed the game when it launched, bugs and all, so this whole 'paid for broken beta, game sukz' nonsense that seems to be commonplace in threads like these is silly. I don't understand why people who dislike the game actively post on the forums to voice their dislike, it feels a little counterproductive.

People who feel strongly on a subject will often be vocal about it.

Positive or negative.

Many of the people who are being negative are just taking out their frustrations from (insert complaint here) via the forums.

Doesn't mean they don't like the game, just means that they "expected more".
    Options