The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dirty Dagger Recruiting{NA DC} (also have vamps and wolfs in guild}

Keep_Door
Keep_Door
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, Dirty Dagger is a very active social guild. with players of all levels and age. obviously we are on daggerfall Na server. we have a few werewolfs and fewer vamps but we are willing to hand out the bites for free once they are available(patience is key here since we just got the bites). we have a very active guild bank with lots of crafting materials and what not. of course when you join you wont have instant access you need to stay in the guild and prove your not just here to steal all the items out of the bank.

we will be organizing pvp events and we are also partnered with a large pvp/rp guild so if your also interested in that your welcome to join them as well. we are just about to hit 50 members so the guild trader is on its way. ( when i logged off last night we were at 45 so we might have hit 50 already. more and more ranks and positions are opening up as we grow so dont waste anytime join now and secure your position now and make lots of friends to level do dungeons and wreck in organized pvp.

msg me on xbox if interested or leave a comment below.

GT oFullmetalBEBOP
  • romarymj
    romarymj
    Would love to join! Xbox UN: Mr Romes

Thanks!
  • coffeeholic1911
    My GT is Coffeeholic, I think I just missed you today. Not sure if I will be able to be on tomorrow, but I will try to catch you on.
  • romarymj
    romarymj
    Thanks for the invite! Do you guys have a website or forum?
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    website is dirtydagger.shivtr.com
  • DrDingleBerri
    GT Dr Dingle Berri