The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Ebony Kings is RECRUITING!!!

Krypticchaos47
Krypticchaos47
Soul Shriven
Hello all! Anyone from the ebonhart pact want to join a guild? We are new, But that won't stop us from growing, that's for sure! as of now we are a PVE guild (with intention of PVP soon), and are willing to help other players, run dungeons together, quest, just chat, whatever! New players or vets welcome. We just ask that you are active. We do however ask for weekly donations to help evolve, if you can't, Don't worry about it! Lowest rank does require a small sum weekly though (first pay is just anytime within the first week of joining), but you can be promoted fairly easily from that rank! When our guild is big enough, we will have gold/item rewards and raffles and try to always have a guild trader. We want to become the biggest merchant guild around, so please JOIN US TODAY! Do not message me on here as I probably will not see it, just shoot my XBL a message - GT: Kryptic Chaos47