The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Xbox One - unable to connect to game server

• Thresser
    Thresser
    I was using a way shrine in Greenshade to another spot also in green shade and I'm only getting the loading screen going on 20 minutes now ... On Xbox one.
    Edited by Thresser on July 1, 2015 2:43AM
  • Raelian
    Raelian
    Me and my dad have login failed. Connection to server timed out. Other features such as Netflix still works.
  • killimall
    killimall
    Soul Shriven
    Ummm yep think the patch screwed it up even more have not been able to login in since then. Says server timed out every time. Can play all other games online. SMH!!!!!!!!
  • Jax.Brundvandt
    Grrr... i'm starting to set the bonfire and the torch....who will join me? lololol
    i just set the text reminder when the servers or messoft are available again..... rent a movie, go to netflix or whatever....
  • quazi93
    quazi93
    I still can't log in. I press play and it says loading for 5 minutes then brings me back to the main menu.
  • forzafiori
    forzafiori
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I just found this thread, but I've been having log in issues since the game dropped. Always the same thing, a 301 error (can't connect to server) despite my Internet being strong and every other app/game working. I had tried emailing customer support, but it's been a week and I haven't even heard back from them. Has anyone found a fix or work-around?
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    Nope; same here and nothing has fixed it for me. The good thing is that now I have a whole lot of patience.
  • Chemical_G
    Chemical_G
    Soul Shriven
    also having log in issues and repeatedly booted once in with "unable to connent to game server" message, also bad lag
  • stoychomeister
    stoychomeister
    Soul Shriven
    this is f***ing bulls*** .... why did I pay for this game only to have the damn servers crash every 5 minutes. this issue isn't new, it's been around for months and no one has yet to fix it. admins claim they're "looking into it" .... yeah ... right. they're only looking for their next paycheck for having their thumbs up their ass and not doing s*** about all the issues they can't and/or won't fix.
  • BigErn1979
    It's up and running now
  • Evenstar777
    Evenstar777
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also crashing every 5 minutes. This has occurred since launch. I'm on PS4 (they closed that thread and migrated that topic to Xbox One for some reason). NA Servers.

I have ensured that the latest updates have been applied (to both the game and the PS4)
    I have hard reset my PS4
    I have deleted the installation and redownloaded (x2)
    I have reinitialized my PS4 and redownloaded the game
    I have reset my modem and router
    I am on Wi-Fi
    I have tried hardwiring
    I have tried port forwarding
    I have tried resteting to Google's DNS

This is quite frustrating. It's difficult to play with friends as I crash on them. It's difficult soloing as the mudcrabs kill me as i dance around stupid-like. I have lost treasure map chests as I crash. I have lost bloodfiend and vampire attacks because I crash (I would at least like to try before some body kill steals).
  • Narcolepticz
    Server is down AGAIN. Same time. What a surprise.
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    Server is down AGAIN. Same time. What a surprise.

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Just got kicked...
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter
  • Dephyrius
    Dephyrius
    ✭✭
    Kaboom. Just went down.
  • madHatterZ
    its everyday at the same time like come on I was in mid battle again and I got kicked this is BS
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if this happens to the EU server as well?
    twitter
  • madHatterZ
    Guess there is gonna be no way I can get emperor..... Already have to catch up to a 100k and just started and this BS happends
  • Caspur
    Caspur
    ✭✭✭
    Just happened to me at 1:11 am. All of these constant crashes mixed with the lag and quest issues that won't be fixed for a month and now this. It's all starting to get very irritating :#
    Edited by Caspur on July 4, 2015 5:19AM
    A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground.
  • madHatterZ
    Why can't anyone tell us what's going on!!!!!!
  • Caspur
    Caspur
    ✭✭✭
    madHatterZ wrote: »

The mod said that it won't be fixed until tomorrow morning...

A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground.
  • archonravage
    archonravage
    ✭✭
    unfortunately it's a hazard of an mmo, crashes happen
  • madHatterZ
    We should all get a FREE ice horse for all of this, especially since you could have held back from releasing it to make sure the "mega" servers wouldn't do this
  • madHatterZ
    It's always the bloody morning..... Really starting to wish I could get a refund for this game, guess it's back to something that won't crash or lag
  • Gr8DoodleBeast
    Gr8DoodleBeast
    Soul Shriven
    Ugh. It crashed at the same time yesterday too... This is when I get time to play. How frustrating. Can they at least tell us why it's down at the same time? Is it just inexplicably overloaded or what?

EDIT: Ah! Post and you shall receive! Right after I posted I got in!
    Edited by Gr8DoodleBeast on July 4, 2015 5:35AM
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    Caspur wrote: »
    madHatterZ wrote: »

The mod said that it won't be fixed until tomorrow morning...

Where did you hear this?
    twitter
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone try again. I just got back in!!! :smiley:
    twitter
  • xpupustainsx
    I got back in, but getting kicked every 5 to 10 min really sucks
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    I got back in, but getting kicked every 5 to 10 min really sucks

that sucks!!! One of my friends just got kicked as well.
    twitter
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else just get kicked?
    twitter
  • Dephyrius
    Dephyrius