The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

@MOD - Please remove thread. Outdated.

• Sokamaru
    Sokamaru
    Gungnir Hybrid
  • MrRemedy
    MrRemedy
    Hello, I would like to join I'm very active and sell at least 100k-200k worth of stuff a week.
    My gamertag is "Maqby"
  • predkill29
    predkill29
    ✭✭
    Invite Tbrg x killer looking to find a trade guild im on every day
    -Daggerfall Covenant Xbox NA-
    Class 1 - imperial dragon knight vet 10
    Class 2 - dark elf templar vet 1
    Master crafter
  • GideonxJura
    Level 50 provisioning

gt: xKenshin Himura
  • Jcole1333
    Jcole1333
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a great trading guild GT:jcole1333 I check items sales twice daily and always key 30 stocked to the listings currently have 20+ rares I'm trying to sell would love an invite if some on would give me one AGAIN MY GT: jcole1333
  • DistinguishedRooster
    DistinguishedRooster
    Soul Shriven
    GT: FamousRooster
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will not invite players who just leave a Gamertag. As stated, we are Waitlisted and you will need to sell yourself in detail to show how you are an active seller.

Our top sellers clear 1 million gold a week each working the Guild Store, just for reference.

Edited by Uberkull on July 13, 2015 7:15PM
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • gaboon13
    gaboon13
    Soul Shriven
    GT gaboon13

Nights and Weekends player with multiple characters. Blacksmithing, woodworking, and enchanting for now. Will work on others when I get the chance on my other chatacters. BMS or BMS2 would be great.
  • Benzaiten
    :)
    Edited by Benzaiten on May 14, 2016 6:59AM
    DC
  • thepainetrainb14_ESO
    thepainetrainb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    GT : xXPaineTraineXx

I am active daily and keep 30 slots filled in the other 2 trading guilds I am in. I am looking for a guild that takes things more seriously. Hopefully that is you and we can make a lot of gold together. I always kickback more than the house cut to ensure guild traders.

Looking forward to doing business together.
  • Iraqi_Swat
    GT : IRAQI SWAT
  • miduuzacub18_ESO
    miduuzacub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    gamertag: Miduuza
    That's my name in game as well
  • ChiodosSpawn
    GT: Chiodos Spawn

I collect and sell a lot of resources, so I'd be a good asset to this trading guild considering how many crafter's there are.
  • Cynic.Philosopher
    GT: diogenes

I'm an active player who's constantly wishing there were more than just 30 slots available for selling in a guild store.
    Platform: Xbox One
    Xbox One GT: diogenes

Main: Was a dedicated X1NA player, now starting new X1EU characters. I like to focus on crafting/trading and am interested in joining any guilds with like-minded individuals.
  • jakemeoff
    jakemeoff
    GT: Synisyst

I'm running a PvP/trade guild myself, 158 strong. We just lost out on our trader and I'm looking for a place to sell my numerous clothing resins and am just a few days away from being capable of crafting at least some complete Vet 14 light armor sets. Did I mention it'll be a full Divines set as well?
    Edited by jakemeoff on July 20, 2015 7:57PM
  • Leowyatt
    Leowyatt
    GT: HolyLeowyatt

I'm active and need to sell. Will also contribute to guild bank of course to keep trader.
  • SpiraBahamut
    SpiraBahamut
    Soul Shriven
    GT: SpiraBahamut
    10+ years of MMO experience. Very Active. Veteran Rank 2. Focused on Crafting above all else.
  • benthesoundguy
    Please add benthesoundguy.
  • Gruntz_II
    Gruntz_II
    ✭✭✭
    GT: gruntz ii

Well aware of pricing and fluctuations for most items in game. Actively update listings daily.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    GT: PoseidonEvil

looking to fill my 5th slot with an active trade guild. i recently moved to Tamriel( corny way of saying i play ALOT), anyway looking to maximize my cash flow by joining another active trade guild.
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • entreritjqwe
    GT:entrreitjqwe
  • jcooper1784
    Interested in joining please invite Bleedinghat84 if there is room
  • groovyloopylou
    groovyloopylou
    Soul Shriven
    invited.
  • Senneth
    Senneth
    ✭✭
    I am VERY active in both playing time as well as lots of items to sell 24/7. I am ok with donating gold to Guild, for I think maintaining a Guild store up and ALWAYS running is essential.

Gamertag=

o CARL SAGAN o

Thanks,
    Senneth
  • ouijacom
    ouijacom
    GT: ouija
    Veteran Rank 14 (Stamina Templar) (XBOX 1)
  • slyzodiac
    slyzodiac
    gt: SlyZodiac

I would like to join I have a lot of items stored up to sell and will make weekly donations to the guild.
  • Hef17
    Hef17
    Soul Shriven
    Really Interested GT: Hef17
  • ccteso
    ccteso
    GT: sstongb
    thanks
  • SaintVoodooInc
    Inv Saint VoodooInc on 5-8+ hours a day
  • slayer6692
    slayer6692
    Soul Shriven
    I've been waiting to join your guild since I started. I finally feel I meet the requirements. I have all guild store slots full with motifs or materials at all times and play daily 8-10 hours. I look forward to contributing and being a part of the best trading guild in ESO.

GT: slayer6692