The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Delete

• John2584
    John2584
    ✭✭
    Invite sent; welcome!

Guild Leader - Ebonheart Defenders
    Xbox One Gamertag - John2584
  • uttersad
    uttersad
    game tag:lemonysiamang13
    thank you !
  • Viking486
    Viking486
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds great! I have a couple characters. A sorc lvl 19 and a Templar lvl 9.

Looking to level and do end game.

Gamer tag

Viking 486

• John2584
    John2584
    ✭✭
    Invites sent; welcome!!

• Viking486
    Viking486
    Soul Shriven
    I didn't seem to receive that invite.
  • IronTurtle
    IronTurtle
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry if it didn't work, try DJender 01, I didn't notice the space before.
  • John2584
    John2584
    ✭✭
    Invites sent! Welcome!

• Ktripukno
    Ktripukno
    Soul Shriven
    GT is IlluminatiXxSGF have been back and forth leveling a Sorcerer (22) and a Templar (9)
  • Derelicta20
    GT: xDERELICTAx

Class(es):
    Sorcerer ~ Lv50 - 170CP
    Templar ~ Newly created

Other info:
    • Played back when ESO first released on X1 but stopped at Vet15/16 due to lack of content and very buggy PvP. Saw the Morrowind exansion trailer and decided now was the time to start playing again.
    • Don't use mic for personal reasons (will elaborate more on if need be but would rather not). I can type though :D
    • Experienced MMO player.
    GT: xDERELICTAx

When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?!' Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

—Cave Johnson, Portal 2
  • John2584
    John2584
    ✭✭
    Illuminati and derelicta -- Invites sent! Welcome!

• John2584
    John2584
    ✭✭
    Hey folks, for those that are looking for a great guild in prep for the launch of homestead, we are still very active and recruiting!

• gosh163
    gosh163
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested!

Healer

GT: Sensational
  • uttersad
    uttersad
    GT:UnitarySoda1489
  • AlvinAwesome212
    Hello.

May I please join your guild? Im level 8 and just started but gradually making my way up the ranks.

If I am okay to join, GT: AlvinAwesome212
    Name: AlvinAwesome
    Guild: The Lunar Collective
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
  • Maximusx13
    Im not quite Trials ready, but would like to do normal trials runs. I did have a few questions. What campaign do u play in? I'm looking to do norm to vet pledges also. I also need a group for Craglorn. I'm currently in a few guilds that said they would help, but it still hasn't happened. I do play a lot solo and don't like having to ask for help. I do help out a lot though. My main is 265cp NB STAM. Level 50 crafter. GT Thirteen R13
  • John2584
    John2584
    ✭✭
    Invites sent! Except for sensational, please check your gamertag and make sure to give it to me exactly as it's spelled.

• John2584
    John2584
    ✭✭
    Maximus: invite was sent. I'll answer your other questions. We primarily play in the Haderus campaign but also play in some of the others. Especially if Haderus lag is particularly bad on a given night. In our band app we have chats for trials and dungeons, as well as crafting etc. we have builds posted to help folks and our members are very helpful. So you shouldn't have issues finding a group to run dungeons or other content with. We have lots of normal trials runs for those getting into the trials content. As far as asking for help, I'd consider it more of needing to link up with people wanting to do similar content at a similar time. We maintain 500 active members and if you use guild chat (text and voice) and the band app, you should find it decently easy to link up with folks.

• John2584
    John2584
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone--Homestead is here and our guild hall is open for all our members! We are still active and enjoying this game together. Let us know if you'd like an invite and we are looking forward to playing with you all!

• AverageAdsy
    AverageAdsy
    Soul Shriven
    Id love an invite thanks
    I have a NB stam DPS
    And a magicka DK which i only use for pvp!
    Im cp 238 but im always playing so that number is forever changing! I started when the game first come out but i had 6 months break! Ive been back on consistantly for the last 2 months

Mastercrafting in wood,blacksmith, clothier and provisioning

Gt: AverageAdsy
    Edited by AverageAdsy on February 28, 2017 4:48AM
  • MrStaticSpaz
    MrStaticSpaz
    Soul Shriven
    GT: MrStaticSpaz
    “Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.”
    GT- MrStaticSpaz
  • Storckapotamus
    Storckapotamus
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Storckapotamus
    Level 31 Nightblade
    Edited by Storckapotamus on February 28, 2017 2:59PM
  • HungryMonkey007
    Hi, I would like an invite. 600+ CP master crafter. I have a trials DK tank and various DPS characters.

GT: HungryMonkey007
  • John2584
    John2584
    ✭✭
    All, invites sent! Welcome!

• eldestwig4
    Templar 600

Invite please
  • Korvixx
    Korvixx
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: Od1umm
  • ZRipcordZ
    ZRipcordZ
    Soul Shriven
    I am new and looking for a guild. Gamer tag is ZRipcordZ I'm a level 24 Stam DK.
  • Imperatoris
    Hello. I'd like an invite to your guild please. My gamertag is Legio M Divum, my main character is a level 10ish Imperial Templar named Imperatoris Augustus.

I'm mainly interested in power leveling, being power leveled in the beginning, but offering power leveling afterwards. Thank you.
  • John2584
    John2584
    ✭✭
    All -- Invites sent and welcome! Please consider downloading the free app band and joining our community--Ebonheart Defenders--to get plugged into all this guild has to offer.

• ZeSlaughterhaus
    I'm interested

Champion 100-something and steadily rising, Imperial Templar Tank

GT: ZeSlaughterhaus
  • John2584
    John2584
    ✭✭
    Zeslaughter- Invite sent!