The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The 'Merchants Guild' Group - 1300 Members (3 Guilds) - Mournhold and Craglorn!

• Sipp92
    Sipp92
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join too.

Lvl: Vet5
    AD
    PSN: Sipp92
  • linkin120289
    i would like to join

Class: dragonknight
    race: imperial

Leveling at the moment i Ebonheart level 11 :)
  • nivek2510
    nivek2510
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite me :) PSN: nivek2510
  • AbaddonLive
    PSN: AbaddonLive

Level: 41

Trading activity: High.
  • KJMoran
    KJMoran
    Sorry for the delay in sending out invites - you can get a much faster response by posting on our own forums!

All those who gave relevant information have been invited.
  • barmytick
    barmytick
    Soul Shriven
    I would definitely like an invite currently vr6 on my main and have numerous alts lookimg to sell numerous kutas and motifs I have lying around psn barmytick
  • Symplexity
    Symplexity
    Soul Shriven
    Id like to join:

PSN: TCESylver

Level: Vet. 3

What items do you sell: Mostly crafting materials and sometimes gear.

How often do you trade: A lot
  • KJMoran
    KJMoran
    Invited you both - welcome aboard!
  • Pugnado
    Pugnado
    PSN: Zac_mcgovern
  • Perkele
    Perkele
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: jalluj
    DK and Templar
    Selling: mostly craft mats and gear
    Ebonheart Pact
  • xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    I was a member of this guild for less than a week - I left it due to a MoTD that appeared the other day - was a warning about not donating. Does this guild require gold donations to the guild bank?
    GuildMaster of Wolves of Destiny
    A fun, social, safe-gaming guild - add Xene68 on PSN with a short message if you would like to join!
  • neoalex
    neoalex
    Hi,

I would like to join the guild.

my psn : neoalex51

Thanks !!!!
    Alexis
  • KJMoran
    KJMoran
    xeneblaze wrote: »
    I was a member of this guild for less than a week - I left it due to a MoTD that appeared the other day - was a warning about not donating. Does this guild require gold donations to the guild bank?
    Of course we require members to contribute, just like any other trading guild. How else do you think we can afford to hire guild traders for 500k+ per guild each week?

We provide a great way for people to sell items and make a profit. Why should the GMs pay for traders out of their own funds? There is no benefit in that for us - especially considering we NEVER withdraw any donations as we are a 'not-for-profit' guild.

Several guilds charge upwards of 5000+ gold per week for a fixed 'membership fee' so members here have it very easy if you ask me. People like you infuriate me as you just want to take and give nothing.

• zergox
    zergox
    psn: mr_myp
  • KJMoran
    KJMoran
    Members who only post their PSN with no info will not be invited, sorry.
  • Sir_Denbus
    PSN: Sir_Denbus
    I'm a level 32 werewolf so can also help your members out with werewolf bites.
    I'm a high level blacksmith so always looking to sell weapons, ingots and armour etc. Want an active guild with a trade stand :)
  • Laur
    Laur
    PSN: cratuz
    Level: 47
    What items do you sell: crafting items & traits, set items, rare drops
    How often do you trade: daily
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • RomulusBourne
    Can you please add me PSN: chikorawl
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Advertising posts]
    Edited by ZOS_MaryB on July 23, 2015 1:33PM
  • You-SKID
    You-SKID
    Hello like to join I know the tricks n tes after owning my own trader guild unfortunately I havthdt o be a gm duehidthdhaventgmrevruitingl life and when I play I just want to smash it and no revruiting ect

Iv got 3 vets and 50 in any skills happy to donate gold and be selling plenty of items sorry for the message im on my broken phone lol look forward to hearing from you psn You-SKID
  • FatPigInADress
    FatPigInADress
    Soul Shriven
    I'm down to join, I often go on intense farming runs so I've always got nice items to sell! Invite me if possible.

PSN name: FatPigInADress (EU Server, Ebonheart Pact)
  • KJMoran
    KJMoran
    I will send you all an invite when I'm home in a few hours

:smile:
  • Swernik
    Swernik
    ✭✭✭
    vr14 psn: sietse1994
  • xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    KJMoran wrote: »
    Of course we require members to contribute, just like any other trading guild. How else do you think we can afford to hire guild traders for 500k+ per guild each week?

We provide a great way for people to sell items and make a profit. Why should the GMs pay for traders out of their own funds? There is no benefit in that for us - especially considering we NEVER withdraw any donations as we are a 'not-for-profit' guild.

Several guilds charge upwards of 5000+ gold per week for a fixed 'membership fee' so members here have it very easy if you ask me. People like you infuriate me as you just want to take and give nothing.

Well your response here shows exactly the reason why players should not join your guild! You are rude and obnoxious. My comment was not a complaint but a query. I am a member of 2 other successful trading guilds that have NEVER asked for gold from their members and NEVER have they put a 'Message of the Day' where they demand people donate or they get kicked!

Oh and thanks for the pm telling me that I obviously know nothing about running a guild. I mean, could you really be any more arrogant?! I hope players leave your guild in droves!
    GuildMaster of Wolves of Destiny
    A fun, social, safe-gaming guild - add Xene68 on PSN with a short message if you would like to join!
  • mastertech
    Please add me
    I'm an active blacksmith trying to make complete sets of armour also have some kuta runes that I'm struggling to sell in my guild and I've always got raw materials and tempers etc to sell
    PSN -buffrider69
  • b4nz
    b4nz
    Soul Shriven
    Hallo, I´m looking for a Veteran-guild.

ID Banzer
    • Vet14
    • Many high level items to trade (ALLWAYS have the bigger motifs and other stuff)
    • 50 in ALL crafting skills

I would like to join your second guild.

Greets
    Edited by b4nz on July 24, 2015 4:00PM
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    any daedra Hearts for sale?
    PS4 EU.
    PSN:Woodfin-95
    DC-Hellhounds
  • iTzStevey
    iTzStevey
    ✭✭✭
    My friend wants to join too of you dont mind :)

Psn: TrickyBrit
    Alliance: EP
    Craft: Blacksmithing/clothing
    level: V6
  • KJMoran
    KJMoran
    KJMoran wrote: »

Well your response here shows exactly the reason why players should not join your guild! You are rude and obnoxious. My comment was not a complaint but a query. I am a member of 2 other successful trading guilds that have NEVER asked for gold from their members and NEVER have they put a 'Message of the Day' where they demand people donate or they get kicked!

Oh and thanks for the pm telling me that I obviously know nothing about running a guild. I mean, could you really be any more arrogant?! I hope players leave your guild in droves!
    Please do not post on this thread with statements that simply aren't true. Never have we said that members will be kicked if they do not donate. The only message we send out is that inactive members risk losing their position in the guild to other players who are active and can make better use of the store.

'I am a member of 2 other successful trading guilds' - they can't be that successful if the GM's are the ones keeping it afloat with their own funds.

I'm going to use an example which I think sums up trading guilds in a nutshell: eBay.

They obviously incur many direct costs and expenses in order to have their site up and running. In return, they receive fees from sellers (much like guild tax). They also have various other fees that they received from members/sellers. THEY DO NOT SPEND MONEY OUT OF THEIR OWN POCKET FOR NO REASON. This is similar to how our guild is run, except there is one difference. We re-invest all guild bank monies back into the guild (in the form of guild traders).. comparable to a not-for-profit organization.

If you wish to refrain from contributing towards your guild's guild traders then that is your choice. You just won't ever be in a hugely successful trading guild.

• KJMoran
    KJMoran
    mastertech wrote: »
    Please add me
    I'm an active blacksmith trying to make complete sets of armour also have some kuta runes that I'm struggling to sell in my guild and I've always got raw materials and tempers etc to sell
    PSN -buffrider69
    b4nz wrote: »
    Hallo, I´m looking for a Veteran-guild.

ID Banzer
    • Vet14
    • Many high level items to trade (ALLWAYS have the bigger motifs and other stuff)
    • 50 in ALL crafting skills

I would like to join your second guild.

Greets
    iTzStevey wrote: »
    My friend wants to join too of you dont mind :)

Psn: TrickyBrit
    Alliance: EP
    Craft: Blacksmithing/clothing
    level: V6
    Just sent you all an invite to one of the guilds. I hope you find it a good place to trade!