The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sheliza "The Unkillable" 1st Video (Teaser)

• RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's awesome how you've taken into account the inherent weakness in blocking by making sure you don't have to drop it by not swapping bars and not roll dodging.

And then... and then! In an awesome twist of events, just when they least expect it... you drop the block to light attack the enemy in a move that is sure to bring unimaginable terror upon them!

I must say, I also used to slot stone fist as part of my build on my DK in June 2014. I should probably consider adding it now that Sheliza is also using it. Perhaps that is why my DK is having trouble 1 vs Xing nowadays, eventually dying. I have been avoiding Nirnhoned armor on purpose, but if the mighty Sheliza is using that, I suppose I will have to reconsider! It would sure be nice to be unkillable like her! (And all those roll dodging nightblades I see these days, but that's beside the point, this is about the Only True Unkillable!)

You are my hero Sheliza, the One Last Hope for DragonKnights all over the world!
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's awesome how you've taken into account the inherent weakness in blocking by making sure you don't have to drop it by not swapping bars and not roll dodging.

And then... and then! In an awesome twist of events, just when they least expect it... you drop the block to light attack the enemy in a move that is sure to bring unimaginable terror upon them!

I must say, I also used to slot stone fist as part of my build on my DK in June 2014. I should probably consider adding it now that Sheliza is also using it. Perhaps that is why my DK is having trouble 1 vs Xing nowadays, eventually dying. I have been avoiding Nirnhoned armor on purpose, but if the mighty Sheliza is using that, I suppose I will have to reconsider! It would sure be nice to be unkillable like her! (And all those roll dodging nightblades I see these days, but that's beside the point, this is about the Only True Unkillable!)

You are my hero Sheliza, the One Last Hope for DragonKnights all over the world!

Thank you!
    When all hopes seem to fail, I will continue to find ways.
    Dragonknights will never kneel to any class.
    I consider Draconic Power skill line to be the very blood of DKs.
    And Earthen Heart is non other than their heart.
    These 2 class skill lines work together to make a DK sustain himself.
    The Dragonknights will always be the top class, whatever update to come!

I must admit that a nirnhoned trait was wrapped around Sheliza's waist.
    :smiley:
    Edited by TagaParti on June 30, 2015 4:29PM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings Everyone,

We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. Thank you!

Can you explain why Aegon's name was taken out of the title of the thread about making grand overlord but Sheliza is able to put their name in the topic of every one of their threads? Seems inconsistent.

The moderators don't read. They just mindlessly drone about their daily work days.
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unkillable vs people that don't have fear, blazing shards, streak or petrify on their bar...
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lionxoft wrote: »
    Greetings Everyone,

We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. Thank you!

Can you explain why Aegon's name was taken out of the title of the thread about making grand overlord but Sheliza is able to put their name in the topic of every one of their threads? Seems inconsistent.

The moderators don't read. They just mindlessly drone about their daily work days.

No, I think they just have selective reading. They ban players for simple offenses, while obvious trolling is allowed.

Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sheliza is the most entertainment value on the forums. Maybe the internet.

• FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »

Thank you!

I'm gonna roflstomp you.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »

Thank you!

I'm gonna roflstomp you.

You may need more people Sir.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti