The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sheliza "The Unkillable" 1st Video (Teaser)

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    You know your 1vX video is a success when people releasing the same type of 1vX videos come to your thread and make remarks about the quality of players being killed in your 1vX video.

Quality material!

If you meant me, the difference I think is that I dont use my videos to prove anything, especially not to claim that "I'm unkillable" or that I made "the best build". I mainly started to release vids because people asked me to do so. Also, there are some high ranked players and organized groups that appears is my videos, not only scrubs ;)

Chillax guys! :smile:

This is just a short teaser of what are about to come.
    In the future I may show you a video of the Unkillable withstanding
    big elite groups.

Sit back, relax, and watch out for next Sheliza videos.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For all the people feeling spoken to: I meant just about every single 1vX video. 1vX exists solely by the grace of the scrubs.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For all the people feeling spoken to: I meant just about every single 1vX video. 1vX exists solely by the grace of the scrubs.

While that isn't entirely true , I won't deny that many scrubs were hurt in the makings of my personnal videos.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really. 1vs6+ can only be done on total scrubs indeed. But you can 1v2-3 "decent" players. Not very good players but I think there is something between "scrub" and "good player" isnt it? I can give you vids where it happens if you need a proof :)
    TagaParti wrote: »
    You know your 1vX video is a success when people releasing the same type of 1vX videos come to your thread and make remarks about the quality of players being killed in your 1vX video.

Quality material!

If you meant me, the difference I think is that I dont use my videos to prove anything, especially not to claim that "I'm unkillable" or that I made "the best build". I mainly started to release vids because people asked me to do so. Also, there are some high ranked players and organized groups that appears is my videos, not only scrubs ;)

big elite groups.

Sure I will watch out for your next videos. And I hope it will be better than that or it will be embarassing for the whole NA server!
    Edited by Erondil on June 29, 2015 3:51PM
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that Sheliza has so much fun right now reading all those 'butthurt' comments about lack of skill. She/He might be a giant troll and you all got caught :).
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Suntzu1414
    i've moved over to Doritos (previously popcorn)...

when reading these threads.

Kill Well
    ST
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Boys and always thinking burst DPS is the most entertaining type of video to watch.

You keep doing what you want, Sheliza.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on June 29, 2015 10:24PM
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »
    Stupid boys and always thinking burst DPS is the most entertaining type of video to watch.

Thanks Roselle.
    I could make a burst dps build but so far my fps and ping made me create something more like unusual.
    I will not make excuses tho, that's why I thought of this build to compensate for my disadvantages.
    In my next videos I may convince these guys that burst dps is not the main thing.
    Too bad I only encountered few enemies on this video, I could tank more than that.
    Do you think 1v20 will make them happy? :smile:
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noone noticed how the "ganking" was staged? (she is going nowhere and she is ganked with a resto light atack???..seriosly???) there is one guy rolldodging around her and hitting with light atack
    I know its painfull but watch again and observe....they are all in sheliza's guildies paid to drop dead in her banner...

this should even be reported as AP farming..

LOL..
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashanne wrote: »
    Noone noticed how the "ganking" was staged? (she is going nowhere and she is ganked with a resto light atack???..seriosly???) there is one guy rolldodging around her and hitting with light atack
    I know its painfull but watch again and observe....they are all in sheliza's guildies paid to drop dead in her banner...

LOL..

Taken from Taken movie. :smile:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

You will be included in my next videos my dear. So you'll know what you're talking about.

:wink:
    Edited by TagaParti on June 29, 2015 2:56PM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boys and always thinking burst DPS is the most entertaining type of video to watch.

Where did anyone in this thread mention burst dps?

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on June 29, 2015 10:25PM
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashanne wrote: »

LOL..

Taken from Taken movie. :smile:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

You will be included in my next videos my dear. So you'll know what you're talking about.

:wink:

im EP u i****....... but u do know me...how's your former emperor from thorn ?
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It is pretty clear guys that you missed to see the greatness of the build.
    Let me explain.

1. Playing at 30fps, 300+ ping is very difficult but I have pulled stuff like this easily.
    2. Potions almost not needed on this build, it is self-sustaining Unkillable build.
    3. What's more than potions not being needed? Weapon swap not needed!
    4. This build also gives too much power to Ransack, Invasion and Obsidian Shard.
    5. Wait! What? What skills did I used to kill? Ransack, Invasion and Obisidian Shard? Wow!
    6. Again, can these skills kill? Yes, that is just almost impossible to make. Just wow! :smile:
    7. What is the purpose of Lava Whip that is slotted in my 1st skill bar? That is a secret!
    8. Wait, What? Lava whip only, not flame lash or molten whip? And why did I not used it? Yeah it is secret guys.
    9. I will explain this very simple gameplay I made in this video.
    - When you're being ganked, keep yourself calm.
    - Defend yourself until you know how many enemies you got.
    - Study each enemy, know their weakness.
    - Decide who will you kill first.
    - Give them a chance to run before you kill them.
    - If they continue attacking, yeah kill them all.
    - Let them resurrect once, that's just pure courtesy.
    - Let them use up all their stats.
    - Make them think you were nothing but a tank.
    - Make them think you can't deal good damage.
    - Boosted damage to CC abilities, CC after CC, never mind that CC immunity. Those CCs were where my damage is.
    - Be cool when fighting, do not use /sweep after 1vX. Respect enemies.
    10. How many enemies killed in just over a minute? 1 minute 30 seconds?
    11. I can no longer say anything!
    12. Only "The Unkillable" can do this things, from 1 - 11.

I hope I have explained well, taught well.
    Thank you guys.
    :smile:

Ok Sally, I'll bite.

1) Thats why holding block is great 98% of the time
    2) All good tanks are
    3) If you weapon swapped you'd be dead.
    4) All stam related abilities, first being health absorb from MS, second being annoying takedown, third being stam regen
    5) I must have watched a different video, there was more flying rocks than the Flintstones
    6) Oh yes, that standard was for artistic decoration
    7) You ran out of skillpoints, but then it would serve no purpose because you only need 3 skills!
    8) See above
    9) Check vet levels, hold up block, spam stone fist.
    10) I can kill 5 times the amount of zombies in half that time. Which would be a bigger threat.
    11) Praise the heavens
    12) Correct, only the Killable can do step 11.

Now run off and do your pledge.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    It is pretty clear guys that you missed to see the greatness of the build.
    Let me explain.

1. Playing at 30fps, 300+ ping is very difficult but I have pulled stuff like this easily.
    2. Potions almost not needed on this build, it is self-sustaining Unkillable build.
    3. What's more than potions not being needed? Weapon swap not needed!
    4. This build also gives too much power to Ransack, Invasion and Obsidian Shard.
    5. Wait! What? What skills did I used to kill? Ransack, Invasion and Obisidian Shard? Wow!
    6. Again, can these skills kill? Yes, that is just almost impossible to make. Just wow! :smile:
    7. What is the purpose of Lava Whip that is slotted in my 1st skill bar? That is a secret!
    8. Wait, What? Lava whip only, not flame lash or molten whip? And why did I not used it? Yeah it is secret guys.
    9. I will explain this very simple gameplay I made in this video.
    - When you're being ganked, keep yourself calm.
    - Defend yourself until you know how many enemies you got.
    - Study each enemy, know their weakness.
    - Decide who will you kill first.
    - Give them a chance to run before you kill them.
    - If they continue attacking, yeah kill them all.
    - Let them resurrect once, that's just pure courtesy.
    - Let them use up all their stats.
    - Make them think you were nothing but a tank.
    - Make them think you can't deal good damage.
    - Boosted damage to CC abilities, CC after CC, never mind that CC immunity. Those CCs were where my damage is.
    - Be cool when fighting, do not use /sweep after 1vX. Respect enemies.
    10. How many enemies killed in just over a minute? 1 minute 30 seconds?
    11. I can no longer say anything!
    12. Only "The Unkillable" can do this things, from 1 - 11.

I hope I have explained well, taught well.
    Thank you guys.
    :smile:

Ok Sally, I'll bite.

1) Thats why holding block is great 98% of the time
    2) All good tanks are
    3) If you weapon swapped you'd be dead.
    4) All stam related abilities, first being health absorb from MS, second being annoying takedown, third being stam regen
    5) I must have watched a different video, there was more flying rocks than the Flintstones
    6) Oh yes, that standard was for artistic decoration
    7) You ran out of skillpoints, but then it would serve no purpose because you only need 3 skills!
    8) See above
    9) Check vet levels, hold up block, spam stone fist.
    10) I can kill 5 times the amount of zombies in half that time. Which would be a bigger threat.
    11) Praise the heavens
    12) Correct, only the Killable can do step 11.

Now run off and do your SILVER pledge.

fixed
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Quality material!

4BTfVWF.gif
    Edited by yodased on June 29, 2015 3:37PM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Comedy gold. Never change, Sheliza.
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭

:/

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on June 29, 2015 10:25PM
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Lord_Bidr
    Lord_Bidr
    ✭✭✭

Not really. 1vs6+ can only be done on total scrubs indeed. But you can 1v2-3 "decent" players. Not very good players but I think there is something between "scrub" and "good player" isnt it? I can give you vids where it happens if you need a proof :)

Quality material!

big elite groups.

Sure I will watch out for your next videos. And I hope it will be better than that or it will be embarassing for the whole NA server!

This is Sheliza you're talking about here. The word 'embarrassment' does not belong in her vocabulary. As far as us being embarrassed...well, we already are. Especially those of us on the EP side.
    ~ The brightest lights often cast the darkest shadows. ~
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭

Quality material!

Very well said. :wink:
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    http://imgur.com/5TmqTE9

This was in 1.5. In the peak of your "popularity".
    I suggest the title of "Sheliza The Powerful" or "Sheliza the Wrecker". You simply are not "Unkillable anymore. It was fairly simple getting u down to 0.
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}
    Channel Rad Tribes {Sorc}

"Rad you always suck for 2 or so months then come back as this OP being man.. - Jago.

"He's using poisons on his shield... At what point did he revert to this style of cheeeeeeeeese yo"

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    This looks so set up, its cringe worthy.

Suru
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Stupid boys and always thinking burst DPS is the most entertaining type of video to watch.

Where did anyone in this thread mention burst dps?

I am allowed to give a harsh opinion on the matter. I only made the comment from my own personal experience and people finding non-DPS videos quite boring.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings Everyone,

We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings Everyone,

We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. Thank you!

Can you explain why Aegon's name was taken out of the title of the thread about making grand overlord but Sheliza is able to put their name in the topic of every one of their threads? Seems inconsistent.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • CuteLilBunny
    CuteLilBunny
    ✭✭
    Nice video
    Shouriko Dark Elf Ebonheart Pact

When the housecat gives away your position.
  • Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    Its nice seeing a majicka dk utilizing different skills than the cookie cutter ones are now
    Invictus

Big Ernie - Templar - EP Grand Overlord
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sheliza hasn't realised that you can't make a "LOL" farming thread without the "LOL" button anymore...
  • Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭

@TagaParti

its about time you started recording now you dont have to depend on other to put your build out their.
    and now we might see more 30+ page forums from tagaparti lol
    NB v14 / DC / Shades of Jbugz
    DK v12 / DC / Fear of Jbugz

Now Playing on xbox
    GT : J Bugz 3
    DC for life
    Magika NB
  • Lady_Mephala
    Lady_Mephala
    ✭✭✭
    I seriously don't see nothing special in your fights. I also don't know why you say unkillable when I saw many and I mean many fights of u dying...rather easily too. Anyways